Hondo's Bar

Disney Infinity Figures

The first and only time I've seen that figure retail was in the Vita starter bundle, which I considered purchasing just for said figure. Finding it standalone retail or even at a markup from amazon would be preferable though.

Secondly, how long has hotlinking text been utterly rooted? Below is the link to vote for the next 3.0 figure. Darkwing should be the only relevant vote.

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2015/07/23/you-get-to-choose-the-next-disney-infinity-character/

The first and only time I've seen that figure retail was in the Vita starter bundle, which I considered purch.ing just for said figure. Finding it standalone retail or even at a markup from amazon would be preferable though.

Yeah, I bought it with the Vita game bundle. I told the guy at GameStop that my intention was to open the box after the purchase, take the figure out and return the rest. Guy was so nice that he just put it all on the same transaction. In the end it came out to a little less than buying any other fig on its own.

Secondly, how long has hotlinking text been utterly rooted? Below is the link to vote for the next 3.0 figure. Darkwing should be the only relevant vote.

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2015/07/23/you-get-to-choose-the-next-disney-infinity-character/

Yeah, Darkwing duck all the way (although, I started fantasizing about characters that weren't on the list and thought a whole Lion King set would be amazing. I want a fucking Scar now!).

Yeah, I bought it with the Vita game bundle. I told the guy at GameStop that my intention was to open the box after the purchase, take the figure out and return the rest. Guy was so nice that he just put it all on the same transaction. In the end it came out to a little less than buying any other fig on its own.

Man. Respect for playing the odds anf having it pay off. It's a damned pretty figure!

Congrats on your hussle! 'Buy 1, get 1 free' sale going on at my Gamestop until Monday. Don't know if it's everywhere, but thought I'd put that out there. Considering Disney figures? I think Donald Duck is a great lil' sculpt. He came out lookin' like a bad-ass.

SAM_9155.JPG

Someone gave it a repaint!

disney_infinity_donald_scrooge_mcduck_mod_by_chibisilverwings-d8xlkis.jpg

Another great Disney sculpt was Randy Boggs.

9564812791_d5609f603d_b.jpg

One can dream...

EL900180lg.jpg

custom_gizmo_duck_figure_by_kodykoaal-d5xr34u.jpg

OMG! You're SICK! SICK! You are afflicted with a sickness, sir! LOL!

133.jpg

Groot does look fantastic, though - even better outta the box. So does Starlord - they all look great outta the box. You keeping your puppies inbox?

Telling ya, sometimes there are sales where they are practically dumping 'em.

Boba Fett and Yoda figures are gonna sell like crazy.

Edited by Little Nemo McFly

Is that you? LOL! Totally gonna get me a Kirby one day.

All this toy talk is getting me hyped for a Star Wars playset!

I play - and I wait for price drops - but right about now, I'm dying to have legions of stormtroopers and battle droids at my creative disposal. Want those vehicles and world themes in my toybox.

I want to beat the crap out of Sakaarans w/ Boba Fett. Have Yoda fight some alien symbiotes in Wonderland. Want to walk into a wretched cantina filled w/ Davy Jones' crew and shoot first w/ Starlord! Got me the hypes for some Star Wars assets!

The actual game really only is as good as your imagination...aaaand how much free time you have. LOL!

"Okay guys, I'm putting you back on the grid."

40df88439b6943e0d41c8445dff21ace7f7dfe16.jpg.jpg

Edited by Little Nemo McFly