Hondo's Bar

Spider-Man : Homecoming

There was nothing wrong with Emo Parker, I found it painfully and embarrassingly fun to watch and got the joke about how he was acting the way his nerdy self would think to be cool... Venom blew, can't forgive Topher Grace for that turd, and Franco as Goblin was a disaster... they should have brought back Dafoe if they wanted a Goblin... there were too many primary villains, it was too incohesive and that killed it.

EVERYTHING IN THAT MOVIE WAS BAD!

Edited by Da Cap'n 2099
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

5 hours ago, Drifter said:

Spider-man's Bogus Journey Home

There, I fixed it, happy now? Trade-in the two dumbass musicians and give him a fucking Cat and two Dogs as sidekicks and it's a guaranteed moneymaker.

The box office returns on Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey would dispute that.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun Spider-Man sequel post credits idea, to me at least:

Pete is walking down the hallway toward home, he walks in in a hurry late from something. He hears Aunt May laughing on the couch, talking with somebody. Reminiscent of when we first meet Peter in Civil War. She's with a man and she turns around on the couch. 

"Hey Pete, I'm glad you're finally home. I want to introduce you to somebody." Aunt May gestures to the man next to her, and he turns around. It ain't Tony though! It's Jon fucking Hamm. 

"Hey kid, I've heard alot about you. I'm Otto. Otto Octavius." He smiles. Cut to black. Proper Sinister Six vs Spider-Man in the next movie.

• Upvote 1