Hondo's Bar

The 3rd Annual Hondo Awards

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm formally withdrawing my nominations from Smartest Hondonian, Most Obsessed, and Hondo's Villain. Unfortunately, even in this, I cannot help but be embroiled in some rediculous form of scandal. Seeing as I just don't care as much anymore, and wish to be left alone, I want as little publicity as possible.

Congrats to Skeet (villains), Panch (obsessed), and Bishop (smartest).

NonononononononononoNO Arch. WTF?! Villian won't be worth winning if you pull out. I'm still stumped as to what makes you evil, but you've given me a helluva run for my money so far & the deal I made with Satan will still bind even if you pull out.

Alright.

Ballot-stuffing, while initiially funny, creates a few problems here, the first of which is that i now have to re-enable The Law of Spongebob TM where all new members are now trolls till i place them in a regular member catergory; they can post anywhere, but not vote. This will only be till the awards are done.

Im not nearly caught up, from what im told it was just done for the smartest hondonian campaign, but i cant risk having the other polls tainted somehow, so this'll have to do.

Arch - Its panch's call, i suppose, but id rather you dont pull out. last i saw the other night, you were killing in the smartest one, and whether others agree with it or not, its how the votes were going, an obvious 10 in another direction shoudlnt change that. Youll horribly offset our pseudo-democracy here if you pull out now, and as Skeeter pointed out, make paper champs of the others. im askin you to reconsider here.

Pah: Skeet should have won Villains regardless, and Lord knows Panch is probably the most obsessed person here; George IS more intelligent than I am, and I just don't want drama :)

It's a Win-Win-Win-Win

Honestly man, I need a break. Too much shit to deal with here. There's always next year six months

Archived