Hondo's Bar

GIANTS WIN!!!

Signal08

Eli Manning did, after that play which can only be called miraculous, where he didn't get sacked (when he should have) and managed an almost 30 yard completion to boot!

See, I'm of like minds with Acalis. Anyone trying to take the ONLY thing we Dolfans have left to us, the Perfect Season, needs to be crushed.

Fuck You Tom Brady!

I am gonna agree mainly, and disagree partly with DoJ.

Welker kicked ass in the Super B and he deserved the MVP, and this is coming from a giants/manning fan. If the Pats had won, it would have been all Welker all over the MVP trophy. Brady sucked almost the whole game, had a few good long throws and was declared overrated for the first time ever and then announced his retirement... ok only part of that was true (man o man dont I wish) Anywho, I think Stahan was doing very well too, but the entire Giants defense was just doing everything like clockwork. I think the Giants defense as a whole was the MV(t)P (t) = part of the team. I think Manning did a great job though. He exceeded expectations, had solid tosses almost every time he threw, his only interception in the game was actually a gadget deflection by his own player and thus shouldnt be viewed as he toosed it to the other team like typical interceptions...

All in all...

Welker kicked ass

Manning held up his end of the bargain

Giants Defense was awsome

and Brady is still trying to cry himself to sleep.

There is a prejudice to give the winning team's QB the MVP trophy in Super Bowls. A team has to clearly win despite QB ineptness for someone else to get the MVP trophy. What pisses me off is that Brady was playing injured the whole game and there wasn't a single comment about it. He played very well dezspite not being able to plant his feet comfortably behind him.

random, but alright.... i don't agree wholly with jax and his brady argument, if anything its his and the coach's own fault. he could have let the other QB fill in if he wasn't functioning, so if anything, it was gloryhunting on brady's part.

And if you were Brady, your Super Bowl...you'd sit it out? I think they all played well. A few errors here & there, but it was a good game. Both sides played well. Yes, I would've loved for the Pats to win, but just 'cause they lost doesn't mean that I won't wear their shirt again or take the keychain off my keyring...

Better luck next year, 'tis all. They are good, they will be back... ;)

Fucking cheaters.

On a side note, I'm surprised there was no Indiana Jones trailer.

Agreed on both counts. Surprised no Iron Man trailer either, even though I've seen it in theaters (the trailer) and it looks bad ass!

But yeah, to re-iterate, fuck the Giants. My home team shoulda won dammit! Oh well, next year.

i'm glad the pats lost. brady's such a douche. that's what you get for leaving your pregnant girlfriend for a model that kinda looks like a dude. also, while i hate tennessee with a burning passion that is only surpassed by my hatred of fsu, the mannings have done well these past couple of years. their dad must be very proud.

Archived