Hondo's Bar

Australia: The Ultimate Marvel Team-Up

The NZA

there are no words. there is only reaction.

for reference, this came about because crimsonfire said "i want to do something controversial, but Hulk hands is so passe." So Thing hands is was, with Skeet playing his role. Here is what happened when, after dry-humping my leg until i agreed to film them attacking archangel, this is what happened. Much booze, much love, much NSFW.

you were warned, but too late now, eh?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if by "modesty" you means "tight aussie bottom, flapping all about" then yes, its all intact, gloriously intact.

oh shit, when you guys gave the OK, you meant the pics, then...? uh....but bear in mind, skeet, you got way more drunken practice with hulk hands hiding your junk than crim who for some reason kept just grabbing his belly or something and....woulda been way worse is what i'm sayin. :???:

Like I said, I can't view 'em from here but... do we see lil' Shane/the one-eyed demolitions expert?

Shit, I still gotta get back to Shane about next weekend-Shane if you see this, I'm too lazy to text. It's fine. Lemme know when we gotta get you from the airport!

He also seemed to become very interested in the light there at one point.

yeah there's that, there's the sense of dread the first two videos create, the look of terror on arch's face as he can sense something coming but he's not quite sure, there's also the line "it won't stop flushing".

these videos are full of little nuances you only pick up on second and third viewings.

yea....

the damned toilet decided to break on me in some cosmic team up with skeet and crim. because of the damned level six water restrictions, I didn't want Arnah and Skeet to go to jail, and that forced me out of my hiding place (from which I heard alot of commotion and knew 'this can't be good'.)

Archived