Hondo's Bar

Gaming Blargh/random bits

bishopcruz

That guy...that guy...

I thought it was a troll video or a dramatic reading type narrative.

But no. No, I don't think it is.

The phrase "that person drives me crazy" gets tossed around a lot, but I think prolonged personal exposure to that guy might literally drive me to insanity.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That... I don't know what that was but I'm glad that guy spends his long hours building shitty platform games instead of bombs to destablize the shadow governments and keep the lizardmen from reading his brainwaves.

What I'm trying to say is that guy is fucking crazy, and more than just a little bit autistic.

In a bid to getting enough money for me to buy a 3DS my ps3 collection took a pretty big hit today. The hardest thing for me to lose was probably my Rockband. I've got a lot of dlc tied up in that one. But I have all those games I've played countless times, I'm ready to pick up something that'll let me play a of things I have never played. Got me back over 100 dollars so later this week be grabbing a 3DS.

It's for making top down story (not graphics) driven Phantasy Star-ish RPG's. You can definitely adapt stuff, but some imagination is required. The only thing that I can really move past the 16 bit era is music and high res character portraits.

That said, within those limitations, you literally make every aspect of the game. Frame by frame battle animation, classes, items, effects and rules. Or use the many preloaded ones, but who wants to do that? Anything you can think of, as long as it's from around 1992.

I just finished the animations for the Duckling Launcher (and the Duckling Bloody Barrage super move), a Wolverine Berzerker attack and about 6 street drugs.

There's a bit of a learning curve, but I used the 2003 version, so it isn't completely alien. Just kinda getting comfortable with it right now.

• 2 weeks later...