Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

brighteyesdead.jpg

Uhhh, Can anyone say otherwise?

Found this through a couple of friends. Everyone assumes it is photoshopped. I checked CNN but couldn't find this specific article. So, until someone can find more news, I'll assume it's a fake.

My friend Misty posted this in her journal.

For sake of lovliness, I hope it's fake.

i don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

i'm doing the best i can at a stultifying retail summer job. lay off. you can take your customer service and shove it up your ass.

sorry mh, i didn't feel like getting a fucking lecture in your lj. i'm just really not in the mood. it's not been a good week.

Lecture? If you're talking about Misty, I'm sorry girl. Just know that I feel what you're going through, and I don't think she's ever worked that type of job. She doesn't know what's up

FUCK CJ'S CAR CD PLAYER. I think it's a ploy by the goverment to not let it play burned cd's. So we have to out and by something if we want to listen to it in the super car ride time.

MH that avatar roxors

aawh thank you sir! That was from my "omg i'm darker than an asian goth" goth days lmfao.

I'm totally at my mom's house right now. She doesn't live too far, but Cj and I are lazy people who don't usually make trips that last an hour or more on the road haha.

Apparently, a lotta people (women?) up north do this thing here they go to pump their gas, leave it clipped so they can go sit in their warm car, and somewhere between nylons & car interior, they build up static electrictiy. They then go to retrieve said gas pump, but spark it, and boom! no more girl.

What a silly-ass way to die. Its like a retarded episode of Mr Wizard.