Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Watched parlimentary Iraq debate today. Slowly becoming more obsessed about it. Probably all a reaction to being a student and not having the same opinion as every other bloody student on the planet. No I didn't go on your fucking protest because I wanted to sleep in, I didn't go on your fucking protest because I happen to think you are wrong! W. R. O. N. G.

You ever watched the news for more than 1o hours in one day? I gotta cut that out....

-The late great Bill Hicks RIP

Anyone know some stuff about Fourier Transformations? What wait a minute...? THis isn't the absolutely damn impossible why the hell did I pick maths as a degree shit I hope I'll do alright in exams or maybe I won't please help Argggghhhhh thread. Sorry :D

Hehe, something tells me I'll be using this new emoticon rather a lot in the future.

Been catchin up on rap drama like when i was 15 and jacking copies of The Source from Publix...biggie & 2pac, Nas & Jay-Z, LL & Cannibus...its entertaining shit but its not the same as the big/pac one, that shit was tragic from the start.

Nas...man, if you listen to Stillmatic just to hear Ether (where Jay-Z gets trashed), then hey enjoy it but you missed the point of this artist by far. Listen a few tracks after that to "What goes around (poison)".

"My city, the one i wanna settle down in one day...itll be a smaller one, like Fort Worth...not too far from metropolitan so that its buttfuck egypt, but relaxed, you know? Not too far from a coast - not beachfront shit, just not too far - good international community goin, fair cost of living, rent and foodwise....shit like that."

"I see...tell me, will your utopia it be in the sky, too?"

"Yeah, maybe you should call it Oz!"

"People will probably get there by chariots of fire, driven by leprechauns!"

:plain:

All fun & games till the rest of you whores are caravanning to join my ass there. I'm not done lookin you know...

Chubb Rock, where'd you go man?

"Nineteen ninety

Chubb Rock jumps up on the scene

With a lean

And a pocket full of green

The green doesn't symbolize I made it on the top

But RoboCop last year was a shock

The tone of the Popeye cut shook your butt

Kids are screaming; the media says, "What...

"Kind of music is this for you to dance to?"

The man with the plan and the man demands you..."

:D

"Treat em right" was right up there with "Lost in the Storm" for me.