Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

page36-03.jpg

"Hello, welcome to the Athlete's Goth, your one stop shop for Gothic Footwear. I am G'YNARRGISH, DESTROYER OF SOULS and we're having a sale on Keds."

________________________________________________________________________________________

ALRIGHT I know it's blatently breaking blargh rules to comment on someones post, but COME ON. This shit is so good, it needs to be on TWO pages. Maybe three. we shall see.

how to talk to a deaf hooker...

11deaf-hsmell.jpg

Edited by MetalHeart

The fabled guitar of 2track...known for not only it's $40 in Linnens and Things price tag but also for not having those strings that are really gay and only for playing "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins a song that 2track would never play on guitar 'cause alls he plays is "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead. $100 for anyone who can tell me who's on the head stock in the Jesus pose.

firstactgeetar.jpg

P.S. I knew that my FirstAct guitar was cool when I saw it in Linnens and Things, but after reading this months Spin (bleeaggghhh...it was in work I was bored....) I learnt that Paul Westerberg (the lead singer of the Replacements, one of the best bands ever and the guy that Westerberg High in "Heathers" was named after) spotted one in a WalMart and now is singing their praises. That kinda makes me feel better...kinda....crappy piece of nyeigh or not it rocks my socks.

Has anyone seen my balls. Their round, big, smooth, and black an blue. What nobody has seen them. Great that's the story of my life.

Oh, wait here they are.

Squadra%20V500%20Black%20Blue.jpg

What you think I was talking about something else. Get your mind out of the gutter.