Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

fuckin... politics thread...

whats the point of arguing about it online, it solves nothing... only thing it does is make you bitch moan and ignore each other... ie arch drifter/jumbie...

does bitching and moaning at each other achieve anything other than buffing your own ego's, trying to make the other person feel dumb while also making yourself look all smart and overbearing??

seriously.. grow fucking up and try be civil with one another, you might not want to kill each other as much...

whats more, the ignore option.. what a crock of bullshit on a "taboo free and censorship free" board...

rant over.... i feel so so much better because of it...

It's funny...

All the people who sent me those cute little "Merry Christmas!!1!!one" text messages on 12/25 never bothered to pick up their phones when I called back to say hi...

It's like... "This text was meant to say hello in a way that I would not have to actually talk to you in any way shape or form. Please don't call, I won't answer."

Fucking shmucks. Save your letters next year.

the division of joy Yesterday, 01:33 PM Post #10913|

fuckin... politics thread...

whats the point of arguing about it online, it solves nothing... only thing it does is make you bitch moan and ignore each other... ie arch drifter/jumbie...

does bitching and moaning at each other achieve anything other than buffing your own ego's, trying to make the other person feel dumb while also making yourself look all smart and overbearing??

seriously.. grow fucking up and try be civil with one another, you might not want to kill each other as much...

whats more, the ignore option.. what a crock of bullshit on a "taboo free and censorship free" board...

rant over.... i feel so so much better because of it...

Shouldn't that have gone into one of our many anger threads? But i do agree with why do we have an ignore option if its a censor free board?

It is pretty juvenile for people to block out other peoples posts... fucking losers!