Hondo's Bar

Taco Bell

Signal08

Taco Bell  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

493px-Taco_Bell_logo.svg.png

As requested by Ly, the hater of TB... no, not that TB. The grade F beef one.

Where else can you spend under 5 bucks and get enough food to feed a college dorm?

tacobell.jpg

TB is the land of:

Crunchwrap Supremes

taco-bell-crunchy-773115.jpg

Chalupas... can't leave out the lupas!

chalupa.jpg

Volcano tacos and burritos... so epic that they have blockbuster-like release dates n stuff!

volcano-menu-return.jpg

All I'm sayin' is, lower your standards and enjoy some of the cheapest, yummiest food ever!

I personally like Taco Bell. Their Cheesy Potato burrito and their Crunchwraps are pretty good. The Chalupa isnt bad either.

It isnt fine dining, but I work overnights and 3am food runs are common and its about all thats open, and I do think they taste pretty decent considering their price and the 'grade' food they use. Basically, I am a satisfied customer.

GAH! I love Taco Bell so much. Anytime the lady says "Hey, lets go get something to eat" she has to add "NOT Taco Bell" everytime, because that is almost always my first choice. It's all essentially 5 or six ingredients in different configurations, but I love them all.

Bueno and Cabana deserve an honorable mention, but you can't gorge yourself for $5 at either of those places.

Well, I can't anyway.

Crazy talk. They've got only 2 decent items and they're both on the desert menu.

At least I know what to get you for christmas, I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable with a sickle to go with that hammer you FUCKING COMMUNIST!

How DARE you?!? If you don't love Taco Bell, you don't love America and you can GEEEiiit OUT! Or at least have the decency to move to San Fransisco with the rest of the Jews.

:blink:

But seriously, you can put sour cream and cheese on practically anything and I'd love it.

So because I don't like Taco Bell I must be unAmerican? Why do you hate freedom?

Also, sour cream? Nasty.

I am in favor of freedom within reasonable limits. I am not free to knife some old lady in the throat, and you are not free to dislike something that's so clearly delicious. You're just making my case even more with your nonsense objection to sour cream. What's next? Apple pie? Puppies? Veterans? It's the natural progression. You people are a threat to the community.

MH gets the same treatment for her mindless and ignorant hatred of cheese. You people are lucky I'm not in charge or you'd all be shipped off to re-education camps.

Pull your heads out of your asses.

I am in favor of freedom within reasonable limits. I am not free to knife some old lady in the throat, and you are not free to dislike something that's so clearly delicious. You're just making my case even more with your nonsense objection to sour cream. What's next? Apple pie? Puppies? Veterans? It's the natural progression. You people are a threat to the community.

Your argument is flawed. One of the two items on their menu I mentioned earlier is the caramel apple empanada, the closest thing they have to apple pie. Suck it, sir.

MH gets the same treatment for her mindless and ignorant hatred of cheese. You people are lucky I'm not in charge or you'd all be shipped off to re-education camps.

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Further proof of your madness. You would send our dear MH to a re-education camp? :blink:

You shut your whore mouth! The Grilled Stuffed Burrito is the most wonderful thing that will likely kill me since they invented the McGriddle.

Even more proof of the craziness. We all know Iambaytor (as delightful as he can be) is insane.

Your argument is flawed. One of the two items on their menu I mentioned earlier is the caramel apple empanada, the closest thing they have to apple pie. Suck it, sir.

So you clearly are admitting thru exclusion that you hate puppies and Veterans and grandmothers. I rest my case, Fidel.

Further proof of your madness. You would send our dear MH to a re-education camp? :blink:

It would be for your own good. Tough love. I torture and starve you because I love you and I want you to be better. And, assuming you survived, you would have a deep and meaningful appreciation of The Bell.

So you clearly are admitting thru exclusion that you hate puppies and Veterans and grandmothers. I rest my case, Fidel.

If thinking so makes you feel better about your twisted love for Toxic Hell you are welcome to believe that.

It would be for your own good. Tough love. I torture and starve you because I love you and I want you to be better. And, assuming you survived, you would have a deep and meaningful appreciation of The Bell.

Uh huh. You cry yourself to sleep every night because you don't live in the world of Demolition Man, where every restaurant is Taco Bell, don't you?

Uh huh. You cry yourself to sleep every night because you don't live in the world of Demolition Man, where every restaurant is Taco Bell, don't you?

I cry myself to sleep for a lot of different reasons. I would be lying if I said none of them have involved Demolition Man.

You shut your whore mouth! The Grilled Stuffed Burrito is the most wonderful thing that will likely kill me since they invented the McGriddle.

:blink:

You tell 'em, Steve-Dave!

How the fuck can Ly not only dislike The Bell, but also sour cream? The only thing for breakfast that could possibly be more delicious than a McGriddle would be a McGriddle . . . with sour cream.