Hondo's Bar

Taco Bell

Signal08

Taco Bell  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:)

You tell 'em, Steve-Dave!

How the fuck can Ly not only dislike The Bell, but also sour cream? The only thing for breakfast that could possibly be more delicious than a McGriddle would be a McGriddle . . . with sour cream.

Because sour cream sucks. So does mustard (except honey mustard).

Freebird puts taco bell to shame.

It's cooler than alvarados, el paisa, and chiplotle combined! they have burritos the size of footballs. Litterally.

So true.

• 2 weeks later...
Rachael, dont let people give you a hard time for not liking cheese, logan gives me shit all the time for not liking mushrooms.

I can't stand mushrooms. Way too slimey. I'd make a fungis joke, but then someone would counter back about cheese and mold. So, the duel shall never start.

• 8 months later...

How much was it? Cuz at The Bell I can get 7 burritos for under $7.

Freebird's burritos are the size of an infant. You could bludgeon someone to death with one. It's the closest most will come to devouring a baby.

But yeah, they're expensive. Something like $5-$12, ranging in size from premie to toddler. Special occasions.

Long live lord Taco Bell, long may he reign. How can you not love these guys?

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KhykdSEs4?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KhykdSEs4?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KhykdSEs4?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Possibly not the proudest moment for Neal Adams...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ben loves to eat at Taco Hell. I can't even recall the last time I ate there, but I know it was in Miami...I've never stepped foot in the one we have here. In my drunken days, I wouldn't love anything better than driving past the TB down the street from my house and ordering the 2 chalupa & 1 taco combo meal (steak please, hold the tomaters!)

Ben was happy to see that they now have a shrimp burrito -- so he was able to gorge on TB a few Fridays ago (we're observing Lent so no meat on Fridays...)

Ah Taco Bell, I don't think there's a thing on their menu I can eat except the cinnamon twists and that depends a lot on the oil they use. That's also ignoring cross-contamination.

And the last two times I was there, they managed to get those wrong.

Can't believe I never posted in this thread...

I <3 the Bell as a solid example of the US' low taxes meaning fast-as-fuck food, dirt cheap. Honestly, we get the same shitty service complete with meal fuck-ups as Ly mentioned, but pay more than double what you guys do. It's retarded. Taco Bell has a fairly diverse menu(considering as Baytor said it's about 6 ingredients in varied combos) for what you're paying, and I didn't experience a better example of that in my time there.

my new favorite taco bell treat is the crunchwrap supreme. i

m not sue how long this thing has been on the menu, but i just discovered it a few months ago and have easily eaten half a dozen since. so good.

and the shrimp taco wasn't that bad, panch. i dig the lower calories on their fresco menu as well, but i don't dig how the items are all more expensive than their less healthier counterparts. :mad:

Taco Bell is the only place where I've probably eaten everything on the menu (except for that new shrimp taco). I'm the type of guy that will go to places and always eat the same thing. I dont know how Taco Bell does it.

I had the Shrimp. It's awesome.

My usual order:

2 Volcano Burritos with chicken instead of beef. (Shrimp on Fridays) It's pretty win. Sorry they get your orders wrong, but they haven't so far up here.

Lila, I hear ya on the cross-contamination. I have an anaphylactic (deadly) allergy to peanuts and tree nuts. Thankfully Taco Bell has allergen info on their website, and they don't serve that crap there. Aarty's always reading labels when she buys new stuff from the store and everything.

Edited by Greyskull

Yeah, you broke out pretty hard when my nuts were on your neck(again, a million apologies).

Rayray- A rose by any other name, lovely.

DOJ- We don't have it here, but yeah, as a drinker & stoner the Bell is the next best thing to a tug, after a toke(or so I imagine).

I like the Chalupa Supreme with Chicken and no tomato...I also like Crunchy Taco Supremes with chicken and no tomato...I like their mexican rice with shredded cheese on top...and I like Meximelts with no red sauce and chicken...they also serve, FOUNTAIN CHERRY PEPSI!

I have kind of lost my taste for it though...and really maybe get it once a month..however, in Highschool, I used to survive on it...to the point where my parents refused to but it for me for dinner...

But if you are hungry and broke...there are worse things in this world. Like Pollo Compero (a.k.a. Pollo Diarrhea).