Hondo's Bar

Hey everybody, there's miracles all around us!

Iambaytor

Why is every other news article this year about previously docile animals injuring/killing zookeepers and trainers? I swear in two days I'm going to hear about penguins mugging an old lady and a koala ripping someone's face off.

I'm not sure, yo. But if any if those other incidents did occur I'm like 210% sure they'd be miracle related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so apparently Faygo really doesnt have much to do with icp except that they just really fucking like it. Is it wrong that boredom leads to research like this?

every wiki pertaining to this shit reads like a horrible script compiled by Rob Zombie and Spike Lee while smoking crack

Edited by axel_napalm

• 1 month later...
so apparently Faygo really doesnt have much to do with icp except that they just really fucking like it. Is it wrong that boredom leads to research like this?

No one here has ever lived in MI have they? Faygo is amazing, too bad the Juggalos keep ruining it for everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

bwahaha..fuck me, i get Warren G, Coolio, Naughty by Nature, Slick Rick & the old-school crowd cashing in, but...Lil Kim, Meth & Red? didn't see that coming.

their music lineup finally rivals their wrestling one...Tom Green and Ron Jeremy kinda feel like a wide-cast net for these things, heh.

bwahaha..fuck me, i get Warren G, Coolio, Naughty by Nature, Slick Rick & the old-school crowd cashing in, but...Lil Kim, Meth & Red? didn't see that coming.

their music lineup finally rivals their wrestling one...Tom Green and Ron Jeremy kinda feel like a wide-cast net for these things, heh.

That show is one Wu-Tang member away from getting Nick to buy a ticket. Also, we need to download Big Money Rustlers and make an evening of watching that shit. When could watch it while drink Vodka and Spazmatic.

• 2 weeks later...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 1 month later...

oh this just gets better, having fun by the water must also include defecating on 'the ladies'.

http://thedailywh.at/post/1072230388/music-video-of-the-day-icp-drives-the-last-nail#disqus_thread

http://gawker.com/56...poo-by-juggalos

Q: What could be more full of win than Juggalo Island?

A: Tila Tequila being pelted w/ Juggalo feces!

• 9 months later...