Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Mine was from Unforgiven. Figured IC would've gotten it at least if he ever checks in here. Yours is....shit, um...it's Will Smith, right?...but what movie was it.... I'm gonna say Bad Boys. If I'm wrong it's still up. If not...

You don't hear the word "no" very often, do you?

Oh, well, I hear it all the time, but it's usually like "no, no, please, no!"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Luckily for her, he was a pedophile.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but Bill and Ted it wasn't...it pre-dates 'em...

So what Jefferson was saying was "Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too

Awesome, totally awesome!

Yours be Ocean's 11

How do I look?

You look kind of skinny, actually.

Skinny, really? Bulimic skinny or anorexic skinny?

What's the difference?

Bulimic skinny passes for healthy, except your teeth rot. But my teeth aren't rotting, so...

So you look bulimic skinny.

Back to the Future

What is this? Is this weed?

Uh...

You got a perscription for this?

Yes.

Well, where's at? Where's at? Where? W-w-w-where Uh, where. I should take your ass to jail, you know that?

For what?

For what? Look at this!

Ain't nuthin' but a cigarette.

This ciga-weed!

Bad boys.

here's a little harder one.

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

That'd be "Mystery Men"

No, I didn't. Honest. I ran out of gas! I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"The Blues Brothers"....*sigh*...no love for mah boy Belushi...

Anyways...

Remember the last time you got fucked? What I want you to do is close your eyes, and remember the last time Mickey gave you the high hard one. You thinking about it? Good. Well you can forget it, 'cause it's never gonna happen again. Because when they get through with all the electroshock shit they got lined up for that cocksucker, ol' Mickey ain't gonna be worth a damn.

Natural Born Killers.

This car. Why did I keep the car? Amon would've bought this car. 10 people right there. This pin - 2 people. This is solid gold! Two people he could've given me. Two people. At least one. One person. One person who is dead. One person I could've gotten out and I didn't. I didn't!

not to steal your thunder 2track, but i'd like to say something without getting flammed.

(deep breath)

Never saw schindler's list. I really want to see it, but haven't. don't yall flame me all at once.

ok, now back to your regularly scheduled 2track.

The horror, spiffy! 2T, your Batman & Robin quote is the epitome of class!

There was this guy, and he was always requesting shows that had already played. Yes. No. You have to tell her before. He couldn't quite grasp the idea that the charge nurse couldn't make it be yesterday. She couldn't turn back time, thank you, Einstein! Now, *he* was nuts! *He* was a fruitcake, Jim!

Archived