Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

One man is born a hero, his brother a coward. Babies starve, politicians grow fat. Holy men are martyred, and junkies grow legion. Why? Why, why, why, why, why? Luck! Blind, stupid, simple, doo-dah, clueless luck! A random toss - the only true justice. Let's see what justice has in store for *you*!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come back to us on that one SB.

was just watchin this recently.... (didn't know they released a 2 disc set) just to remind us of the holiday season! The second disc has a section called 'the cutting room' which allows you to edit together your very own scene. pretty cool.

Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.

Nice - Die Hard. Took me a few minutes since it's not really a spoken line...

Mine was (sadly) from Batman Forever.

Just suppose that he had...violated her or somethin'. You know what I mean, "violated"?

I know what you mean.

Or somethin'. Think how terrible that woulda been. Good thing I got home from work on time, I'm tellin' you that. I say, I'm tellin' you that.

• 8 months later...

Okay, we're starting from scratch up in here...

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Matt. This doesn't look like a law office. It looks like the set of God damn "Sanford and Son". Every time I come in here, I'm waiting for Lamont to walk down the stairs.

police acadamy!...4 i think. Man i need to buy the series.

These guys are miles away by now, but if you want to beat your head against the wall, then here's what you're looking for; they're scared like two little bunny rabbits. Anything in a uniform or flashing blue lights is gonna spook them. Ok? All we can do, is put a potato on a string and drag it through south Boston, thanks for coming out.

Election

Now... When it comes to you - and us - I have a few unanswered questions. So, before this tale of bloody revenge reaches its climax, I'm going to ask you some questions, and you're going to tell me the truth. However, therein lies a dilemma. Because, when it comes to the subject of me, I believe you are truly and utterly incapable of telling the truth, especially to me, and least of all, to yourself. And, when it comes to the subject of me, I am truly and utterly incapable of believing anything you say.

Being John Malkovich...Charlie Kaufman is a genius.

You ready to be fucked man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Let me tell you something, bandejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

Jesus.

You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

hell yes...bubba ho-tep!!!

Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.

I remember that speech really well.

I had you pegged, didn't I?

You had the whole human race pegged.

Probably.

I still thought you were going to save me. Even after that.

Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind

I need to find out when that's coming to dvd

You know why they call you Goon? Because you're retarded. And you're ugly. You're an ugly retard. And they call you Goon because you're ugly and retarded. And you'll always be Goon... Goon, Goon, Goon. And that's what I'm gonna call you for the rest of your life, is Goon. Goon, Goon, Goon, Goon, okay? So fuck you.

shit, buffalo 66...i love that movie too. you guys are on fire tonight. :D

Now tell me what happened to you.

OK. My family they got shot down by D.E.A. officers because of a drug problem. I left with the greatest guy on earth. He was a hitman, the best in town, but he died this morning. And if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight.

In Europe it's just "Leon", here I've seen it as "Leon: The Professional" and "The Professional". Also for some strange reason "Saving Silverman" is called "Evil Woman" and "The Rundown" is called "Welcome to the Jungle"....anyways, waffling...

That be the awesome TRUE ROMANCE. Now, just 'cause of the day that's in it...

For us to live any other way was nuts. To us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again

Sounds like Goodfellas to me. I missed some good ones while I was gone.

What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?

New quote time:

Exqueese me? Have I seen this one before? "Frampton Comes Alive"? Everybody in the world has Frampton Comes Alive. If you lived in the suburbs you were issued it. It came in the mail with samples of "Tide".

WAYNE'S WORLD (2)

PARTY TIME

EXCELLENT!!!

Archived