Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

I believe thats the Big Labowski

and my last quote was the rundown...ya know, with the rock, seann william scott, chirstopher walken.... a perty good movie, and at that I gave 2 quotes from it. ANYWHO

Dude, you have a bazooka. Stop thinking Prague Police and start thinking Playstation. Blow shit up!

Knocked over a few Seven Elevens, have we?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet MLB's was Pulp Fiction, and I believe Sig's was xXx (yeah I'm one of the jackasses who likes to type it right!)

That's it boy, put the dick down. You gotta go from the heart, yo. No little perv bullshit's gonna work on this one. Be smooth. Be Don Juan De La Nootch! Now I gotta go beat the shit out of two sucker-punchin' little bitches. Remember, don't pull your dick out until she asks. Or until she's sleepin'.

Hey Si Bob, close but no cigar. It was Resevoir Dogs.

And yours is 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back' I believe. Wouldn't have got it except it was on tv just a week ago and watched it again.

Little harder but hopefully someone will know it.

My mother told me never to stare into the sun. So once when I was six I did.

Hey Si Bob, close but no cigar. It was Resevoir Dogs.

Damn, that's right... I was thinkin' the diner scene in Pulp Fiction.

And yours is from Pi, isn't it? I never saw it but I remember because we've actually had that quote before (long long time ago) and I think spiffytee guessed K-Pax that time too... (it does sound kinda like somethin' from K-Pax)

If it's Pi, let's go with, oh I dunno...

Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh-kay moving on.

We have stuffed many pinatas for your birthday celebration!

How many pinatas?

Many pinatas, many!

Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Uh...Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

Jefe, what is a plethora?

Why, El Guapo?

Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora and find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

Forgive me, Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again you are mad at something else and are looking to take it out on me?

Heh, mine was Natural Born Killers

Silent Bob's is The Three Amigos

--------

Pigman! PIGMAN!

Whats he doing?

He's finishing his senior thesis. Pigman is trying to prove the Caine-Hackman Theory: No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

That's his thesis?

Yes! Thats the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Gameboy if you know how to bullshit.

HA! PCU! funny as shit movie.

But you know what I've learned in my seven years here at Coolidge... Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life-and-death matter because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.

I don't have a pen.

Well remember that then. And you know something, Timmy? I think you've got the balls to make it here. Call me nuts, but I believe in you.

• 1 month later...

Heh, I just watched that last night. The Fifth Element.

I don't know, I think I'd like the duck.

He can't have the duck.

You can't have the duck.

Why not?

You think with a financial statement like this you can have the duck?!

He can have the chicken.

You can have the chicken.

Archived