Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

kid: Hey! I know you! You're Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, you play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers!

man 1: I'm sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else, my name is Roger Murdock.

kid:You are Kareem! I've seen you play! My dad's got season tickets.

man 1: I think it's time to go back to your seat, right Clarence?

man 2: No, let him stay. He's not bothering anyone.

kid: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.

man 1: THE HELL I DON'T! Look, I'm out there bustin' my butt EVERY NIGHT. Tell your old man to run up and down the court for forty minutes!

+++

or this one:

man 1: Is this your homework, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?

The Dude: Look, man...

man 1: Dude, please? Is this your homework, Larry?

man 2: Just ask him about the car.

man 1: Is this yours, Larry? Is this your homework, Larry?

man 2: Is that your car out front?

man 1: Is this your homework, Larry?

man 2: We know it's his fucking homework! Where's the fucking money, you little brat?

man 1: Look, Larry. Have you ever heard of Vietnam?

man 2: Oh, for Christ's sake, Walter...

man 1: You're entering a world of pain, son. We know that this is your homework. We know that you stole a car.

man 2: And the fucking money.

man 1: And the fucking money. And, we know that this is your homework.

man 2: We're going to cut your dick off, Larry.

man 1: You're killing your father, Larry!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I just put that one two pages ago. Same exact convo. Here's one of your favs just for your birthday so you can put somethin' else up when you get it. (Hellboy, by the way).

I dunno if I got it exactly right, but...

These guys are professionals. They can take on ten marines...and a hundred cooks.

stranex (tommy l. jones) talking about ryback (steven seagal) in Under Seige.

sorry, didnt know you just posted hell boy, just saw it wil my pops the other night.

goin' classic on you foolz

What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Cool Hand Luke

Now, when in doubt...

Remind me why I'm doing this.

When you can balance a tack hammer on your head you will head off your foes with a balanced attack!

And why am I wearing the watermelon on my feet?

.....I don't remember telling you to do that...

• 2 weeks later...

Toy Story

Anybody know you're here?

Nobody. Not a soul, except, uh...

Who?

Well, you see, I didn't know where your office was. So I asked the newsboy. He didn't know. So I asked the fireman, green grocerer, the butcher, the baker, they didn't know. But the liquor store guy... he knew.

In other words, the whole town knows you're here! Get out!

This was on TV the other day, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. This thread may be dead, I'll give it a try tho

Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't anything to regret for the rest of their life. Well good luck to you Peter. I'm sure this decision won't haunt you forever.

ok 2 days up...

let us know mmkay

So, I figured it out, why hot dogs come in packages of ten and hot dog buns come in packages of eight. See, the thing is, life doesn't always work out according to plan so be happy with what you've got, because you can always get a hot dog.

An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of Cocoa Puffs.

Bulletproof Monk

I can't even eat. The food keeps touching. I like military plates, I'm a military man, I want a military meal. I want my string beans to be quarantined! I like a little fortress around my mashed potatoes so the meatloaf doesn't invade my mashed potatoes and cause mixing in my plate! I HATE IT when food touches! I'm a military man, you understand that? And don't let your food touch either, please?

Moving right along...

He probably owes you money huh? I'll ask him.

He's dead. He can't talk.

Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

What's that?

Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG, where are you? Oh yeah...MIAMI...heh heh...

Since Sig is busy and it's already been more than 24hrs, I'm going to post one...Sig dude, that's two you've already given up...

No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Archived