Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

that was gone with the wind. I am pretty sure of that, had to do a college paper on it in which I got an A thank you very much!

ok this one prolly isnt well known, and its a made for tv movie gig so ... imap post it cuz its funny, then post something real

Breaker 1-9 for the big booty, we got a spam in the can and we'll catch you on the big bounce around. Over.

ok the real quote

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'll take it. Here's an easy one, then.

Laugh it up, fuzzball. You didn't see us in the south passage together. She expressed her true feelings for me.

Why you...stuck-up...half-witted...scruffy looking....nerf herder!

Who's scruffy lookin'?

Nothing less that the Godfather.

The urine stain on your pants signifies that you are a single-shake man, far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.

Was that Ace Ventura, when nature calls? But who was he talking to?

Any way

The best fat for making soap comes from humans.

Wait. What is this place?

A liposuction clinic.

or

A condom is the glass slipper for our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You "dance" all night, and then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.

What?

Was that Ace Ventura, when nature calls? But who was he talking to?

He was speaking to Cadby, the main bad guy who wuz after ze bat!

and Jax's quote was from Saved...good movie. I liked Surrandon's kid in that too.

I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is..are you happy with your haircut?

No one answered Dante's

"There are a lack of perfect breasts in the world. T'would be a shame to ruin yours..."

That would be the Princess Bride

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.

Kill Bill: Vol II

This is about the greater good!

I'm your wife! I'm the greatest good you're ever going to get!

Garden State

Establish dominance! Establish dominance!

I hate this place! I hate penis eating minnows and I hate freaky fruit! I want to go home, I want concrete, I want home made tortellini. I want my Los Angeles Lakers. I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home! Get out of here Monkeys!

Archived