Hondo's Bar

Movie Quotes

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Citizen Kane

Well...the first thing I think that you should do...is to stop whining about this pathetic loser, for christsake! You are a tragedy queen! "Steve doesn't like me, Steve doesn't respect me", oh who gives a shit! GET A FUCKING LIFE!

48 hours... times two! ok, i'm sure SB will come back and let us know where his quote came from. here's one to get the ball rolling again -

It was if he was always walking in a shadow. I mean every step took toward the light, just when you thought his face was about to be revealed...it wasn't. It was as if the lights dimmed, just for him.

desperado - steve busemi or however you spell it...thought it was usual suspects at first. anywho

I'd take pleasure in guttin' you boy. I'd take pleasure...in guttin' you...boy. I'd... take pleasure... in guttin' you... boy. Doncha think there's a lotta anger in here, John? A lotta angst? A lotta I'm18andpissedatmyfather angst? I mean, we're being held prisoner by a bunch of violenceforpleasureseeking Marines! Shame on them!

How in the name of Zeus's BUTTHOLE did you get out of your cell?

Heh, Harry and the Hendersons. Never thought I'd hear that one. But on the topic of guns...

What the fuck's that?

This...is a shotgun, Sol

It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent!

Well I wanna raise some pulses, don't I?

You'll raise hell! Nevermind, pulses.

2 track's quote is still on going, but i'd like to add.... FBI agent godspeed said, "what do you think, mason?"

to which he replied, "I was just thinking how wonderful it was when the inmates weren't allowed to talk."

haha....

ok, back to 2 track's quote

thats dirty dancing aint it battle dancing?

Also, I think knives are a good idea. Big, fuck-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. Shit 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro.

Rushmore

Many pinatas?

Oh yeees, *many* pinatas!

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?

Uhh...ohhh yeees, you have a plethora.

Jefe, what is a plethora?

Why, El Guapo?

Because you told me I have a plethora and I would just like to know if *you* know what a plethora is! I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora and find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora!

Uh, forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again you are mad at something else and are looking to take it out on me?

that was kung pow, enter the fist

They fuck you with cell phones! That's what it is! They're fuckin' you with the cell phone! They love it when you get cut off! Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back, which they know you're gonna do, they charge you for that fuckin' first minute again at that high rate!

Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours.

"Oh someone got my number and called Afghanistan! Afghanistan! I don't know anybody in Afghanistan! I don't even know what a fuckin' Afghan looks like! And even if I did, I would not talk to his Afghan ass for three hours! I won't even talk to my daddy for three hours!" From Lethal Weapon 4, no?

I'm having a break-through! And a breakdown? MAYBE! But otherwise I'm smarter, I'm a genius. No, several genius! A gaggle! A swarm! A flock of frickin' Freuds! Riddle me this, Fred! What is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else? Your MIND, baby! And now MINE pumps with the power of YOURS! (sing) Iiiiii'm suckin' up your IQ! Vacuuming cortex! Feedin' off your brain!

ok JMT...you don't seem like the But I'm a cheerleader flicker watchin' kinda guy...

I had to watch that movie at a friends party when I worked for BBV...it was funny though.

People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch.

Archived