Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is it that valet companies are filled with non english speaking people.

Hah; i used to work for one - easy, dont need to speak de ingles to drive your car, much less jack your cellphone. And we do. Your CD's are safe most times, as most people's taste is horrendous, but your celly might catch a few bucks, so...you know...carry it on you next time. But thanks for the quarters, and hope you dont mind me setting all your preset stations to 103.5. :D

I didn't go to work today, and didn't ring 'em. The cunts also left two messages on the machine. Am I gonna get fired?

Hmm...not if you have a really good reason, like, someone close to you died, or you died, for a little while. There's always cult religion holidays. But if im a battin man here, then yes, very possibly.

Why?

Let's be honest: the job of a male gigolo is demanding, to be ceratin, but like Danger Mouse...you knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Okay, but is staying up 'til after 3, and sleeping through the alarm because of 5672319.jpg a good enough reason?

For me? I suppose, but youve had time with that one. Had you said "the new Castlevania for PS2" or "That ninja turtles one from last week; its due back tomorrow and i had to beat it" id be like "Yeah, that makes sense, good luck man."

For them, not so much.

Have you heard The Foo Fighter's cover of Prince's Darling Nikki?

No. I, of course, know of it, but its a prince cover, so i wasnt interested.

2) if ["1)" = 'no' then]

Download it now!

else

Isn't it da bomb?

Your logic equation attempt was fun, so its goin on the list. I will post back one day in a more appropriate forum on its atomic level of funk/bombness.

....I think that was more of a program language equation

Yeah..yeah i think you're right. I took a lot of logic tho, so "if/then =" statements are pretty familiar. Also, you didnt ask your question aloud, but the answer is "maybe".

why hasnt there been any questions in 3 days?

Because

1) this board was runnin outta questions

2) people were being nice, as im startin a new job soon...people who arent tussin :D

3) I think the bad jokes one was the flava of the week, but its hard to keep your finger on the pulse of this board.

By all means, as with any other thread: if ya like it, bring it back! Oh, and the correct answer to this one was: blue, because ice cream has no bones in it.

WHAT rhymes with orange?

Florange, korange, doorange, and a host of other words in the land of make-believe.

If youre a bad rapper like Nelly, you'll just use "orange" again. At least Bone Thugs'll say it fast so you wont think about it.

What is your greatest accomplishment?

Besides realizing omniscience? Hmm...i once beat Zelda: A link to the past in a single day: no saves, no deaths! It was mad impressive, i had to fight the wee-men off with my stick.

I also managed private funding for high school, that felt like somethin at the time. 's been a few i guess, my conquest of india aside.

What if the only breed of dogs left in the world were pom pom's? would you get one then?

Well...youre absolutely certain that all the malamutes & chinese shar-pei's are gone? All of them? In that case...no.

Ok, yeah i would, but i wouldnt call it a dog.

what is your favorite thread on HB?

Aside from my thesis (heh), id say most of em in the comic forum, im happy to have that goin, its cool to have SB, 2T, mysterytramp & others come by there. :D

Oh, and i have a place in my heart for Blargh, cause almost every member at one time put somethin up there, you know? Sure, a lot of it can be bullshit, but its our bullshit.

"Understanding boys" killed me, mind you. Oh, and these old fight club ones when arc was around more often were classic.

WHat's your least favorite thread?

You know..im happy long as everyone's takin part. I grew tired of Word Ass, and...well, i dont read movie quotes, cause i cant name many of em. But i dont resent either of em really, you know? Id prolly say the gay ones where shit got unnecessarily dramatic and one or more people left, those're a shame but i guess its bound to happen at times. ???

i) Hey, I never got fired. I still believe that you know everything, and was thinking - was I not fired because of the baldy dude in the picture below...?

30929984076.48.D.STEPHENS.gif

ii) How come there's always shit about the Watcher not being able to interfere, but 75% of the time he does?

iii) Why do they play commercials for washing up liquid and cars during cartoons? Does the average Spongebob viewer do laundry or drive a Honda?

i) Hey, I never got fired. I still believe that you know everything, and was thinking - was I not fired because of the baldy dude in the picture below...?

supers_watcher.gif

Yeah, uhm, tellin you what wouldve happened there wouldve fucked things up, because life's a journey, and its all about duality, plus there's the heisenberg uncertainty blah blah blah so anyway:

Utau, the nosy watcher, is more likely to sell you out than keep you goin. The living tribunal, Ego, Eternity, even the Surfer: theyre busy folks, you know? Think lower: Speedball lower.

How come there's always shit about the Watcher not being able to interfere, but 75% of the time he does?

Deus Ex Machina...hey, have you read Earth X? If your Watcher-interst is more than a passin facny, i highly recommend it man. They even explain why he interferes, its cool!

Why do they play commercials for washing up liquid and cars during cartoons? Does the average Spongebob viewer do laundry or drive a Honda?

'S true, its bad clientel, if you dont cound the druggies with their $. Some might say the subliminal messages are to implant Honda-loyalty in our youth. If they cant afford a civic by 30...seppuku.

why is it guys who play for the wrong team and have super stinky feet think they have the answers to everything?

Is this a rhetorical question? Youre going way out of your way to describe yourself here. This might be due to the theraputic vaule of coming out/being egocentric in an innapropriate venue, so ill let it slide. But i certainly hope it wasnt an attempt at humor.

Irony, maybe. Your feet are rancid, and you did drive the pooh-mobile to work... :D

what property of water causes it to travel against gravity on paper?

Im sorry, could you speak up? I find it difficult to hear when homosexuals speak.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived