Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is it that once you are taken(after forever single), do women make passes at you and try to hook up...

Remember that women smell funny. Part of this is phermones; they mark you with their scent, the same way a dog might. Women are competitve beasts, and though they may not actually want you, the fact that you are marked by someone else's vaginee indicates you a) have money, b) have a big pee pee, c) a combination of both, and this piques their curiosity. If your chick is good, do not be tempted, as youd do well to remember the american female attention span is the same one that keeps crap at the top of our billboards & keeps shows like 7th Heaven on the air.

tube socks...usefull or useless?

Eh, i tend to go barefoot/sandals when i can. But for boots, any of em work...if all else fails, remember that socks can, uhm, hide evidence in a pinch when you dont have napkins/tissue nearby and need some "alone time"... :pimp:

is the percentage of stupid people increasing, or just more stupid people around b/c of general population growth?

A little more of the latter, but also bear in mind this age of information makes the stuipd not only more anonymous (and thereby brave), but also vocal.

Are the voices in my head telling me to kill and kill again anything to be concerned about?

Unless you listen to them? Nah, i dont see them as harmful. Leprechauns tellin you to "burn em all" are on thing, but honestly, why dont these voices every say somethin different, like "go take a shit on the salad bar at Wendy's"? :pimp:

Cannibals - fucked in the head or just misunderstood?

Eh...Ennis' "Just A Pilgrim" was fun, and between that and :pimp: (he's from guyana, theyre big-time cannibals according to recent information), i think theyre good people when theyre not eatin each other. Id love to see what vegans have to say on them, though.

Is every song nowadays "What I Like About You" or is it just me?

Really? Over my way, every song is either Beyonce's "Baby Boy" or "Shake ya tail feather" by Nelly (also known as "I cant belive he jacked that beat from Florida State"), so at least your every song thing is doin better.

Black Grape or the Happy Mondays?

Are those hooker names? If not, let's go with a happy monday, for tomorrow.

What do you get the woman that has everything?

A poor security system, cause that ho needs to share. Im sure Prince had a better answer, tho.

On a scale of bleech to boogadaboogadaboogada, just how hot is Eva Mendes?

Based on a handful of pics ive seen, somewhere in the high "so hot, i wanna slap my momma" catergory.

Do you have any tatoos?

2 in fact, as seen in this thread, as well as the Bendis board...youre mocking me, arent you? Youve seen it both times...wiseguy... :pig:

Has anyone ever asked seven questions inna row?

They did, but i always deleted the last ones cause it didnt feel right...till you did it. :D

Why don't you like whoa doggie?

I already answered this one...he looks like a rat dog being tortured by yuppies.

Have you found a ride to the airport?

Yes and no. :pimp: says we can use my truck, and he'll drive it back (his car's :pig: ) so i guess i trust him with it, but he'll prolly scratch the fuck out of it and not tell me.

And why don't you like pom pom's?

's not a dog, its a mogwai, and you cant feed mogwais after midnite or they reproduce and go evil on you. Malamutes, chinese shar-peis, etc dont have that problem.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa - we're getting.....new members....?

Well...yes and no. Sexual Chocolate came by once (heh, came), this one chick from my web hosting thing signed up for no reason, Shortstuff seems down, Noodles is a friend of Oppai-Seijin's, so who knows...and weve got at least 3-4 people i can think of offhand talkin bout comin on in the near future, hopefully...not sayin they'll hang around any longer than, say, Tulip's Batgirl cousin, but we gots a shot.

What's better - the new members or the old Spongebob?

At what? Mario Kart or 007? Because i house Spongey at those games. He's only good at this Toy Commander one I dont really know about, South Park racing (which sucks), and a handful of levels in Virtua Cop. Oh, sure, he'll go on & on about Monkey Balls, but if we rematch, id beat him like Dave Chapelle on a lukemia kid.

Just how freaky is Brittany Spears' little sister?

Pretty freaky...I hear rumors of her backups already in place, ranging from menage-a-trois or whatever with those Olsen Twins to just becoming a man.

Does Pete Townshend dig her?

Zing! But....ooo...lower than a midget on his knees.

Can you give SOF both definitions?

Yes, i can, but that link was a lot more fun. Look at it, but dont get hairy palms or nothin.

How did Cassidy Keep get from Co. Mayo in Ireland, to Scotland?

Teleportation, when Doom was...wait, youre askin in Marvel Universe or real one?

Why did The Amazing Spiderman #500 suck so much?

Omniscience aside, i didnt read this one yet, was waitin till the trades come out..sorry to hear that tho. JMS has his down days too i guess...offhand, id say over-hype that didnt deliver anythin dramatic, along with an awkward J. Scott Campbell cover.

Why have the last few questions not been answered? Has your answering gland been injured during the infamous battle of the Crap Shack? Could this mean a win for the Bayside Maseeve?  :D

Hah! Sun Tzu had much to say on underestimating your enemy...bad form, 2T! As of this post, im still winnin up in that motha. Just..i have this habbit of hitting "mark all posts as read" a bit, sometimes i miss ones here & there, but then i remember em, cause im fucking omniscient.

I never said I'd be a cheap gigalo...

John Ashcroft filing an indictment against Greenpeace based on an obsucure 1872 law that has only been used twice before and not for over 125 years: The most rediculous thing ever, or just in the Top Ten?

Jesus, i cant even find somethin witty to say on that one. That's not the most ridiculous thing ive read, its perhaps the most frightening in a long time, tho - you makin this thing a thread in politics yet?

Archived