Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

Why can't most people I ask on a college campus identify this man?

che.jpg

Beats me, where i play soccer with these brazillian/argentinan kids, 2 out of 3 guys have him tattooed on their arm. I mean, who doesnt know Antonio Banderas? Hello, was he not just in "Once upon a time in Mexico" with Edward Sissorhands?!

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why can't most people I ask on a college campus identify this man?

che.jpg

Beats me, where i play soccer with these brazillian/argentinan kids, 2 out of 3 guys have him tattooed on their arm. I mean, who doesnt know Antonio Banderas? Hello, was he not just in "Once upon a time in Mexico" with Edward Sissorhands?!

God, IC get with it - it's that Zach De LaRocha guy from Rage Against the Machine... :D

i) After viewing that picture of John Byrne I laughed uncontrolably spitting the soda I was drinking out. Is there any way of retrieving it?

ii) There's this shitty ass thing happening in work where the staff pick their favorite flicks for a special section. I was thinking:

"Grease 2"

"City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold"

"Speed 2: Cruise Control"

and just to throw 'em off

Federico Fellini's "8½"

Any other ideas for what I should pimp out?

iii) Any XBOX recomendations? I'm currently knocking through "Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick" but I need some other ones. No RPG's or "Resident Evil"-stylee games however...

After viewing that picture of John Byrne I laughed uncontrolably spitting the soda I was drinking out. Is there any way of retrieving it?

Normally, yes, but the Byrneinator has already consumed your goods. Bear in mind the polarity around his massive jaw moves in loose food/drink at dangerous speeds.

There's this shitty ass thing happening in work where the staff pick their favorite flicks for a special section. I was thinking:

"Grease 2"

"City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold"

"Speed 2: Cruise Control"

and just to throw 'em off

Federico Fellini's "8½"

Any other ideas for what I should pimp out?

Surprised ya didnt say Hulk-cock...hmm. Lets go with Mortal Kombat: Ahnnialation, Captain America 2, and Darkman 3: Die, Darkman, Die!

Oh, there was this excellet one back inna day on bootleg pay-per-view, followin Jurassic Park's heels, "Carnosaur", where a raptor takes down a central american army, but you never actaully see the critter, just shocked looks, then blood. Class.

Any XBOX recomendations? I'm currently knocking through "Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick" but I need some other ones. No RPG's or "Resident Evil"-stylee games however...

..youve played Halo? Co-op mode is fun. Splinter Cell seems alright if ya dig Metal Gear (that's badass) but might be "Resident Evil-like" for ya. These kids enjoy Kung Fu Chaos as crazy multiplayer goes; im gettin into Panzer Dragoon Orta, a gorgeous shooter...give it a rental.

Sure ya dont go for RPG's? I cant stress Shenmue 2 enough. Moves slow, yeah, but its the designer of the Viruta Fighter series, so combat is either a fighting game or old Dragon's Lair-type "hit A right now!' controls...and the plot's damn involving when its movin along. Not for everyone, but one of my all time favorites personally...im makin a thread in nintendorks later bout it. Anyway, its not turn based, so its somethin else.

Spiffy enjoys Dead to Rights if ya dig Max Payne. Ask over in nintendorks, there's more than these im sure.

How can you get into panzer dragoon orta and not have played it once at the same time?

2track, if you like rpgs, try the new star wars, knights of the old republic. i've heard nothing but good about that one. of course, if you like 3d fighters, try soul calubur 2. LONG LIVE XBOX, the coolest hackable, mime/emulator/backup playable, modable, gigantic media player/ftp server!

The Force than any George Lucas-powered movie that's come out in the last 20 years and lands on the Xbox as one of the very best titles the system has to offer. -IGN

whoops...

Developed by Bioware, Knights of the Old Republic is stronger with The Force than any George Lucas-powered movie that's come out in the last 20 years and lands on the Xbox as one of the very best titles the system has to offer.

(been using computers so long and you can't even cut and paste right)

:D

damn voices, shutup....

If you were gay, which HB member would you pork?

Id pork myself if i could bend that way. If i couldnt, and was gay, and spiffy wasnt around (cmon now, he looks kinda like a chick, and convenient location & all), id say....you. :D :D

...or Jumbie, just to not give the reach-a-round.

If you had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if your life depended on it...who'd you fuck?

If i had to...it'd have to be the King. I mean,if it was a law or somethin', Elvis alla way.

What's the reference?

True Romance, damn fine movie at that.

How can you get into panzer dragoon orta and not have played it once at the same time?

How can i run, without moving a muscle? Scream, without making a sound? How can ou be straight, yet oh-so-gay?

I read reviews & played a demo, mr picky. Mr X-Box is the best cause im a digital pirate whore! :D Arrr

The Force than any George Lucas-powered movie that's come out in the last 20 years and lands on the Xbox as one of the very best titles the system has to offer. -IGN

Can you make that into a legible sentence?

Here goes: "Movies were weak, but the game's not. Rogue Squadron for Gamecube was kind of fun, and you remembe the first level of N64 Shadows of the Empire? That was a hoot, right? How bout those classic SNES Super Star Wars games? This..this is like that! Only, crappy."

If you leave our questions unanswered for over 96 hours, is that grounds to have you recalled as question-answering-guy?

BWAHAHAHAnoitdoesnot. I gets like a week, especially when outta town. I will soon return to solve your problems, sort of.

aw come on he's reveling in the delight that is san fran.  lol.  :D  how IS it going?

Very well, thanks for askin - tho Heartless' laptop is not fond of me. When she gets back from class, its off to Chniatown & then Fisherman's Wharf, so im havin a really good time. Watch for a forthcomin review in Culture!

and why exactly am i a poo-flinging monkey?  random easter egg?  or profound expose on my character? :D

Hah....less easter egg, less totem monkey, more "balance to the board" kind of thing...we need a poo-flinging monkey, and you, def, are the chosen one. Accept your fate!

Archived