Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why won't you vote in the new poll over at Preacher's?

I dunno, Tu - i mean, the old way was the absolutist, but then, admin made any of use who posted a bit moderators, you know? I think we all were after a while - you, me, DA (!), ram, SB, varley, KOS, etc...it became a thing of "who isnt a mod", ya know?

Definitely not a marxist thing; was just lookin at Cashel's forgiveness thread the other day...i think im goin with capitalist; i like the idea of it goin to whoever works for it. So, i voted.

Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?

I dont remember liking Heathers.

What's your damage?

Then again, i prolly mix it up with another 80's flick in my head, like "Gotcha" or somethin.

Did you get the reference from #2 and #3?

I like to think i did.

The Breakfast Club or St. Elmo's Fire?

Neither were my thing; i spent much of the 80's rewatching Ghostbusters, and prolly wathed Tron too much, it was cool-looking ass. St Elmo's at least had that cool song "Man in Motion".

The Brat Pack, or The Rat Pack?

Are you kiddin me...? The Chairman of the board is only with the Rats. 2T, for instance, is from Jersey, so chances are one of the Pack fathered him. Its a genetic given, with the area & all.

Dean Martin or Joey Bishop?

Dean Martin alla way...you ever see that show he had? It was a trip. Oh, and he was in Rio Bravo with Ricky Nelson & the Duke, so its a no-brainer for me.

What is it the ladies really want? Cause it's certainly none of the things they claim they want.

Whoops...sometimes, they slip through the cracks, or i just drink too much.

They want money, its what they want, its what they waaaaant...

Ok, id go on about personal secruity, mad cheddah, deep-dicking and the lot, but to give an honest (and therefore non-funny) answer:

They all say the want someone to listen and shit, right? Nah. They want to be understood & appreciated, that's bout it most times.

Other times, i dont think they know what they want, so what chance have you or I? Omniscience doesnt help when even she hanst figured it out yet.

ps they like this too

How many times do I have t'tell ya I'm a bleedin' Irishman - I'm not from Jersey....Wicklow represent!  :D

Wicklow...New Jersey? :D

Which one of the Brat Pack fathered me....I'd like to think it was Judd Nelson?

Based on the few pics youve provided...im lookin at Bishop.

Sex. Am I ever gonna get it again?

Yes.

In this year?

Only a few months left in the year, man. Magic 8-ball says '04 looks like a strong year for you tho, my friend. :D

is there anything else i can offer to my guy besides a nice rack, a non-psycho bitch demeanor, and copious amounts of head?  or are these the only requirements?

Uhm...can you at least mildly cook? And (rhetorical one here) how far back can you bend your legs? Fringes, mind you, youve got the basics covered rather well.

Are you tired of this?

Eh..were goin on 18 pages here ( :D ), im hardly even funny anymore. Some folks are just gettin straight answers...that mayve been the point, i dont recall.

In any event, i brought this on myself, and sure as hell cant stop now. Thank you for your concern, though.

is there anything else i can offer to my guy besides a nice rack, a non-psycho bitch demeanor, and copious amounts of head?  or are these the only requirements?

i) Is there anything else I can offer besides a small cock, a drunken idiot demeanor and conastant demands for head?

ii) If I'm the spawn of Bish, who did Deano father, pallie?

Is there anything else I can offer besides a small cock, a drunken idiot demeanor and conastant demands for head?

Let us not forget your wit, lyrical skillz, and endless knowledge of all things Sisqo. In the words of the miseducated Lauryn Hill, "dont be a hard rock when you really are a gem." :D

If I'm the spawn of Bish, who did Deano father, pallie?

Him, the mario brothers, and uhm, Stallone. Maybe Pesci.

I was getting kinda intimite with a girl yesterday and she was pretty wet.

I love that smell (assuming she's not unsanitary). I'll been smelling that aroma all day. Do they bottle it so I could smell it more often. Again, I'm not talking the bad rotting fish smell, I'm talking the good she's tidy down there but horny right now smell.

I was getting kinda intimite with a girl yesterday and she was pretty wet.

I love that smell (assuming she's not unsanitary). I'll been smelling that aroma all day. Do they bottle it so I could smell it more often. Again, I'm not talking the bad rotting fish smell, I'm talking the good she's tidy down there but horny right now smell.

You know, were not that far from the everglades...

For what its worth, there's this place at Dolphin Mall, below the theatre, i think its one of these wanky earthtones stores that sells masks & shit. I buy incense there. No lie, last time, amongst "hope", "serenity" and such, there was "pussy", right?

So i give it a whiff. I was impressed, it smelled like slightly sweaty cunt. I remember thinkin that i coudnt imagine who'd want their room to smell like this, but now i know their clientele. Its like 10 sticks for a buck or two, ill grab some next time im out that way if ya cant get down there.

You know that spot on the inside of your thigh, where if a girl tickles it ever so softly your nuts go into a convulsion?  What's up with that?

Isnt that the spot that Zeus had a kid from? You know, out of his thigh...i think that's the spot. So, the extra nerve endings are for your secret mangina.

Archived