Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

D'you really think that Autie Petunia's blue-eyed boy is the lamest comic character ever? Dude, seriously - Strong Guy. C'mon...

strong_guy.jpg

Eh...i mean, Strong Guy was meant to be a parody, right? I rank on Thing 'cause...of the well-known Marvel characters , i think he's the lamest, hands-down.

Now, that's not touchin on the lesser-known Thor Corps, Moduk, etc...just of those that showed up in cartoons, let's say. I almost crapped myself when he had a mini-series with Wolvy a few years back that was hyped as "Marvel's 2 toughest guys come together!"...jesus, are you kiddin me? This guy hasnt been cool since he beat the Hulk, and that was complete bullshit, too. Sucks to be "the big, dumb looking strong guy" in a universe of guys who could kick your ass, id think.

That "Hollywood's Hottest Body Shots" video is genius, isn't it?

Based on the concept, id say yes. Im off to kazaalite soon to verify.

The Best Non-"Donnie Darko" Swayze Moment is:

a) The final surf off in "Point Break"

b) The overly dramatic performance he gives in "Father Hood"

c) His ability to make even the staunchist hetero-sexuals to question their sexualities with his cross-dressing exploits in "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"

d) Composing and performing the 80s classic "She's Like the Wind"

Nice try..almost had me with Wong Foo there. You call these options? What of Next of Kin? Road House? I'll leave Ghost off, as well, but you are aware there's a sequel to Dirty Dancing coming out soon, are you not?! Right, i should just throw my vote away before seeing that one a few times...

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice try..almost had me with Wong Foo there.  You call these options? What of Next of Kin? Road House? I'll leave Ghost off, as well, but you are aware there's a sequel to Dirty Dancing coming out soon, are you not?! Right, i should just throw my vote away before seeing that one a few times...

I know that you're a Whoppie fan, so "Ghost" makes sense, I know ya like titties, so that grab-a-jab bit let's "Roadhouse" squeeze by, his cameo in Dirth Dancing 2: Havana Nights" gets by too, but "Next of Kin"? Does this have anything to do with Helen Hunt? Dude, that restraining order is there for a good reason! :D

Anyways, questions -

i) Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.

ii) Do I get props for that one?

Does this have anything to do with Helen Hunt? Dude, that restraining order is there for a good reason!  :D

Dont act like im the only man who watched "Mad About You" waitin for Helen to return my love...damn you, Reiser! :D

Why not start her off with a nice kiss?  You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate.

..I thought that was a nice kiss...? :D

Do I get props for that one

No, because heartless will read this...hah. but you do get some dap.

What's the best way I can contribute to the cause of ousting Bush in '04? I want to do my part, but I want to know what the best course of action is.

Since the word "assasination" has previoulsy been mentioned & put us on all the right lists...there are certainly methods.

1) Vote for your clark guy, get others to vote for him, cheat and vote multiple times (were from Florida, our votes dont count anyway...but at least youre not black, so you have a chance).

2) Join the army, actually go out of your way to find babies to kill, then say Bush made you do it.

3) All im sayin is...Perot was the key to fuckin up the last Bush's game. Im sure he's not that busy a man.

How does Tulip get an animated donkey kong under her avatar?

It's an easter egg that showed up cause she posted a certain number of times...most of us wont see em cause theyre only for posts 1-500...but remember, after 1,000, you get your own guy down there. You, for instance, have a racing smiley guy.

What kind of omniscient admin doesn't get Monty Python references? :D

I often catch Python references, theyre just not always funny. Now, if he said "dont go after her clitoris with a dead parakeet", that'dve been great.

Why do I have an animated Donkey Kong under my avatar?  He's all sorts of riled up...

Another reason was that poll on the board's sexual tension you started. You called a lot of us guys out on a lack of poon (except SB, that whore), and thereby awoke the rage of Donkey Kong.

He may return.

Cracking/popping knuckles: is it dangerous/cause arthritus, or is that just a dirty commie lie?

That's funny; me & spiffytee have been goin back & forth on this one for years. Honestly..the arthritis strikes me as an old wive's tale; its more genetic & such than anythin else. Cracking your knuckles - and thereby releasing tension in the joints - logically cant give you a disease.

Granted, overdoing it could roughen things up down the line, but lets be honest: if youre alive that long & still masturbating, your hand isn't going to be your real problem.

When do i get another crosshair?

Crap, knew someone would ask eventually...yahven was very unclear on this one; i guess ill say every 1,000 posts, you get another pip? Jax is behind one by now, i just gotta learn how to add em on to each other, cant be too hard...so, id say around 2,000 posts.

Why dont i see TulipO's animated Donkey Kong?

Because, sadly, she kept posting before everyone could behold the magic that is Donkey Kong, and he faded away, like a candle in the night. But fear not, tussin, Donkey lives on, in the minds & hearts of children everywhere.

Why do people put thier own names on thier buddy list?

Thats funny..i do it sometimes just to make sure my away message & avatar work right, new AIM funks it up. That, and to see how long ive been online; it was a whole week one time in texas, and that was sad.

Other people do it 'cause its one more friend to have on, that + smarterchild, the robot whore.

Where's my ounce? :smoke:

I left your 40 of mickey's by laurdomat across the way, and...oh, that. The-guy-with-the-thing said to meet you at hondo's the bar formerly the brendan behind fuck it, he's waitin at Taps, but he looks five-oh...

1) Who IS the admin over at Preacher's?  Who is it really ? :D  :D

Hah...my money goes like this: 5 on Jont, 10 on Cashel. KOS has 50 on a random guy, with a lotta research on his IP & everything (he's clever)....ill give you a hint: try the root address of Preacher's.

PS dont try to divert suspicion from yourself as a likely candidate, missy.

Archived