Hondo's Bar

The answers to your questions

The NZA

Why are Trix just for Kids?

Theyre actually for any demographic, according to General Mills, but remember that the good General was a quaker, and belives bunnies imply loose sexual conduct; essentially, keepin him from turning "tricks" is the same as cockblocking, metaphorically.

Those kids are just haters.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay once more....

THE JAIL-BAIT CHALLENGE!

Hmm..ill be honest, i have certain tastes. Neither are rockin my socks here.

Duff shows panties, but she looks like she'd spit. Amanda; that's a good catholic swallower right there for ya. Lets be honest; some cheeks were made to bukkake on. Byrnes, by a pearl.

1) Best cover song of all time? Before you make your proclaimation, have you heard both of the following covers: Gloria by Patti Smith (originally by Them), Snowblind by System of a Down (originally by Black Sabbath), AND are you aware that Jimi's All Along The Watchtower, Gaye's I heard It Though The Grapevine, the Beatles' Twist And Shout and CSN&Y's Woodstock are all covers?

Best cover song of all time? Before you make your proclaimation, have you heard both of the following covers: Gloria by Patti Smith (originally by Them), Snowblind by System of a Down (originally by Black Sabbath), AND are you aware that Jimi's All Along The Watchtower, Gaye's I heard It Though The Grapevine, the Beatles' Twist And Shout and CSN&Y's Woodstock are all covers?

Whoa, that's kind of a question.

You know, i was meanin to do a cover song poll, with other options, like STP's "Dancing Days" one, Creed's "Riders of the Storm" (surprisingly good), Tom Petty's "Gloria", a few others. John Mayer has a great "Message in a Bottle", and i remember bein a fan of Layrn Hill's "Killing Me Softly" and "Cant take my eyes off of you". You should really think of doing such a poll, but since youre a fan of multi-polling, think about doin em by genre too ...there are many good covers.

I have not heard your covers. I know of them (as i know of everything) but have not heard them.

Most classic rock songs that are good, i presume theyre covers, but changed up a bit...listen to Mig Momma Horton's "Hound Dog", its fun.

The last 2, i may have suspected (CSNY i thought Guinevere was a cover too), but Gaye's grapevine...sounds like it coulda been some Bo Didly/Muddy Waters blue joint, but no, i didnt know for certain. As for "All Along the Watchtower", it's a little known fact that its originally by U2, after the very-little puplicized time travles of Bono & space-time continum buddy Peter Frampton.

So, until i listen to your options, im goin with Def Squad (Redman et al) and their cover of the classic Sugar Hill Gang "Rapper's Delight".

Well, Vannessa Carlton does a bitchin cover of the Stones' Paint It Black. As for Petty's cover of Gloria, I've heard it, it's good, but it's third to the Doors version (which is #2 in my book) and Patti Smith's version (which could be the greatest cover song ever. Also key to take into account the Aretha's Respect is a Otis Redding cover. Anyway, a cover song poll with only ten options...it's impossible. Intra-genre, maybe...

New question:

1) Does baking powder in the refrigorator actually do anything?

2) You answered the SNL vs Mad TV question, interjecting In Living Color as suprior to both, but what about Kids in the Hall?

Does baking powder in the refrigorator actually do anything?

If you put it on your toothbrush & use it, yes. If you leave it there in the fridge, hopin it'll clear up the funky scent of take-out that's been there since SNL was funny, no, its a mere suggestion at best, and is under investigation by christian scientists as a low-level occult symbol.

You answered the SNL vs Mad TV question, interjecting In Living Color as suprior to both, but what about Kids in the Hall?

From what i saw of Kids, it had its moments, but Homey the Clown? Fire Marshall Bill? The parody music videos!? Nah...ive even tried the Dave Chapelle show lately; fun shit, but sketch comedy's not easy, and Color had the lineup & ran with it.

only if it was by force..like a gun to my head...and if there were sheep..there are sheep right?

Girl... you want it so bad Nick would have to force you to stay away from my cock... I'm honored, but seriously, I'm not into that sheep stuff, that's your man's fantasy.

Besides, omniscient as he may be, he still can't find a clitoris with a road map and visual aide. [banderas]I can show you what latino heat is all about.[/banderas]

What kind of a party is this?

This, my dear, is an east coast party; for there aint no party like a east coast party, primarily 'cause an east coast party dont stop; so, if you should see a young negro in a chevrolet hitting switches, then you should probably give this negro his props.

What scares you the most?

Rosie O'Donnell, imminent zombie attacks, and perhaps people who catch obscure Coolio references.

Lager: Domestic or imported?

Any in particular? Last drink i had was Mickey's, that shit's so local i think i know the guy who brewed it.

Would you like some green eggs and ham?

I would not like them, on my dick; I wouldnt like them, for I am Nick.

Would you eat them in a boat?

I would not eat them on a float, i would not eat them from a moat.

Would you eat them with a goat?

I would not eat them with a goat! Not even if i wanted his vote!

I would not eat them on the go! I would not eat them off a ho!

I do not like them here nor there, dont like those bitches anywhere!

I will not touch them with a stick, I do not like them...Nick I...am.

Round of applause for Nick then... he learned from me well.

You did not teach me to go down. You did not teach me about brown.

You did not teach to eat the muff. You did not teach about that stuff.

You did not mention about the hair. You did not teach me anywhere.

Perhaps these days you have some loot. But you do not know of Indian Flute.

I still have your kama sutra...and nothing rhymes with kama sutra.

What if the hookie pookie really is what it's all about?

Its actually about your left foot and your right foot and symetry, but unfortunatly for you, its Dr Suess answer night, courtesy of TulipO.

I wil not speak about the right, i will not tell you on a kite.

I will not teach you of the left, i will not say, for i am def.

I will not say how to move your feet, i will not say...for i must eat.

1) Thing 1, or Thing 2?

2) Why was that fish so damned cranky?

3) Why do Jewish people think it goes "One fish two fish, red fish gefilte fish?"

4) Why am I asking you silly questions about Dr. Seuss?

5) Was he really a doctor?

6)What kind of doctor?

Thing 1, or Thing 2?

As a fanboy, I'm takin this one as "Thing from the regular Marvel Universe" vs "Thing from the upcoming Ultimate line". Without havin read the Ultimate book yet, i can assure you its better. Thing is known for such hard statements as "Auty Petunia's blue-eyed boy!" and "Its buggerin' time on Yancy Street!". He's the lamest character i can think of, personally. So, without any real look at him yet, the new guy wins by default.

Why was that fish so damned cranky?

I believe Suess meant him to be the very fish used in creation of woman; therefore, before his day in the sun with Suess, his only claim to fame was his time spent inside Eve's vaginee, and possibly Lilith's.

Others theorize that, before Blinky (the three-eyed fish from the Simpsons), fish didnt have a union, and so mr. fish knew he was gettin gyped from day one.

Why do Jewish people think it goes "One fish two fish, red fish gefilte fish?"

Because, lets be honest, ever since that whole Pharoh & the plauges bit, they havent been very well. I mean, unleven bread? Cmon now.

Why am I asking you silly questions about Dr. Seuss? 

Because...because im drunk, and right now im so in love, with you

and i dont want to think too much about what we, should or, shouldnt do

lay my hands on heaven and the sun and the moon, and the stars,

while the deviiil wants to fuck me in the back of his car....

...im gonna try not to answer other questions tonite with nine inch nail lyrics, but no promises.

Was he really a doctor?

Theodor Suess Geisel didnt spend 15+ years in silly med school to be called Mister Suess, you know.

What kind of doctor?

Oh, a doctor of this, a doctor of that

a doctor of birds! a doctor of bats!

a doctor of mice! a doctor of rats!

a doctor of cats! what's better than that?!

Please put an end to the following debate -

War: what is it good for?

Short answer: Some say its great for economy, but this current one just took somethin in the neighborhood of an 87 billion increase, so there goes that idea, eh?

It's good for overpopulation, people who arent fond of annonymous civlillians (especially those brown ones), oil & munitions interests (as well as automotive), and many other things.

Long answer: aaabso-lutely nothin! Huh, good god, ya'll! :D

i) D'you really think that Autie Petunia's blue-eyed boy is the lamest comic character ever? Dude, seriously - Strong Guy. C'mon...

strong_guy.jpg

ii) That "Hollywood's Hottest Body Shots" video is genius, isn't it?

iii) The Best Non-"Donnie Darko" Swayze Moment is:

a) The final surf off in "Point Break"

b) The overly dramatic performance he gives in "Father Hood"

c) His ability to make even the staunchist hetero-sexuals to question their sexualities with his cross-dressing exploits in "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar"

d) Composing and performing the 80s classic "She's Like the Wind"

What's more important?  Length or circumnference?

2)  What's a good way to get back at a nosey cuban person?

Omniscience means knowing when to ask outside sources for credibility.

07.gif

Lorena of Fat chicks in party hats.com says...

"Both are important..how's the line go, 'a pea into the grand canyon'...hee hee! Texture matters too...wait, we're talking cucumbers, right?"

What's a good way to get back at a nosey cuban person?

Besides calling them Puerto Rican (you spanish kids love that guessin game, more than the asians do)...I usually find telling them that the virgin of guadalupe appeared before me and told them to fuck off or they'll burn in hell right next to castro.

If that doesnt work, find the closest friend they have with the middle name "maria", boink her, and tell her how this nosy person likes it in the butt, cause she'll tell like everybody the next day, even on emails.

Archived