Hondo's Bar

goo goo ga ga

*MisSarah*

my mom used to call me pookie when i was little. now it's just Linds. my friends all call me Lindsay Brown (go figure...my nickname is my full name) or sometimes just Brown. nick and company called me la lindsay or la lindsay davenport. i've been called blondie before too and i don't want to say what ariel used to call me...kinda embarrassing. :D

Ariel dubbed me "The Nick TM" a while back, i kept a bet with him and had my name trademarked all through college, on checks, all of it, for years.

Ive used "The Other White Meat", and god knows i was the irish ninja before the cowboy, but i wasnt a very good ninja, to be honest. shadow dancing wasnt my thing.

Ario says my next natrual evolution would be space cowboy...we'll see.

Oh! and people lookin to start shit would use racial ones...you know, powder, casper, and shit like that, because they like gettin dropped, i figure.

La Lindsay is also Downtown Lindsay Brown, the baddest brother in town. Oh, and did you know, when i was really young, and id wander off in the woods in scouts, id get called Link? That was funny, i remember diggin that.

with my friends it all started out as Isa, (which many people still call me) then it went to Bubbles, (I don't know why), then it went to Izzy, then it went to Chochabel, then pussy, and my Omega nickname is Mommy Dearest.

My family nicknames include: Isa, Tanke de guerra (dad), Eeyore (my baby cousin) and Isabelita.

MY boyfriend calls me hoover from time to time... :D

• 3 months later...

Well, everybody I know calls me Benny. Um... Someone used to call me Anakin, after Anakin Skywalker, and she was my Padme. Someone used to call me Goku. Also, I had earned the nick name 151 back inna day because I used to... have a high tolerance, could drink anyone under the table, made drinks that tasted sweet, no alcohol taste, but knocked them on their hiney after just a very few. so I earned that one, named after Bacardi 151. Oh, and my 3 chamber bong that was about literally 2.5 or 3 feet high had the nickname "Pinky Magiggles" (though it was green in color.)

In High School, they called me Burgess, or The Burge, or just Burge. Eh, I hated High School though.

• 1 year later...

youre right, im just tired...it wasnt the prononciation you got on me about, it was the spelling.

my stupid medic class still has me down as "Nicolas", cause they hate h's.

in academy, i got, uh, "The General" (due to the last name) and a few others, i think. Once they realized they could work said name in with Kelis' verse on "Busta, what it is right now" it was all over.

Archived