Hondo's Bar

NAME THAT MOVIE!!

Signal08

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Uh, Jerry Maguire, but I think you quoted it wrong.

Turns out I would have gotten Bob's one wrong, even with cheating, there's a reference to the Venture in the Lost World: Jurassic Park, but I doubt I'd get points for that.

Actually yeah I forgot, there's a ship in one scene of The Lost World called The Venture. It's meant as an homage to King Kong (Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow also has the ship in one scene) so I guess you could have gotten a point. Maybe half a point.

• 5 years later...

Archived