Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys, here's the situation.

My best friend is getting operated on in a few weeks for Crone's (sp?) disease. To add insult to injury, his father (who's my Godfather) was diagnosed with Small Celled Lung Cancer, and we've been in and out of the hospital trying to figure out what's going on. I really haven't had the time to go to the guy with the shirts.

The good news is that the prognosis is a good one, and they're both being operated on the same day. My Godfather's back home, and the docs say they're going to remove the offending tumor and all should be well. This now gives me the opportunity to go talk to this guy on Tuesday when he opens up again.

I'll have the quote then. Thanks for the patience.

Pulling on our collective heart strings to make us forget about how badly you've dragged your feet on this one, huh? Well played, Joel. But I bet your weren't expecting....

Can't you just call him. I'd take a few minutes.

Check to you, old chum.

ok guys, here's the situation.

My best friend is getting operated on in a few weeks for Crone's (sp?) disease. To add insult to injury, his father (who's my Godfather) was diagnosed with Small Celled Lung Cancer, and we've been in and out of the hospital trying to figure out what's going on. I really haven't had the time to go to the guy with the shirts.

The good news is that the prognosis is a good one, and they're both being operated on the same day. My Godfather's back home, and the docs say they're going to remove the offending tumor and all should be well. This now gives me the opportunity to go talk to this guy on Tuesday when he opens up again.

I'll have the quote then. Thanks for the patience.

hope they're ok.

thank you all, even you, Jax.

I'll go see the guy on Tuesday and I'll get the quote. He had someone use a Harley logo (much like ours) on a shirt, and it came out awesome, so the quality is good (lazered as opposed to ironed on).

June 8th

The day Ocean's 13 AND Surf's Up comes out? However will you keep yourself from going to the theaters and abandoning those that need your support in the hospital? This innerstruggle is of course contingent that you've not actually seen the trailers for these two movies, and were told by someone you really trust (perhaps Jesus himself) that they are both awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived