Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well then, that puts a sour twist to all this.

ASC, you meet up with DoJ regularly...and DoJ says he's met up with Jont and KoS.

someone explain.

i only meetup with doj for the business of pimpin' and we don't have time for a t shirt exchange then.

seriously though i have never met up with doj once, let alone regularly i don't know what gave you that impression

ok, I probably just lumped you all together because of the Famed Irish Chapter Meet-up (and because, as Jax pointed out, you all look the same to me).

Either way, the only thing we need to figure out is who to post the shirts to once we get them so as to minimize the expense of shipping international, so preferably to the fewest amount of people.

also, can one of you figure out how much it is to post something from Ireland to England and within England (so we can get Little Lottie and Sonny, too)

No, I'll make it a point to send it to you, DoJ. That way, when Jont launches an attack on your house followed by the Irish/British Chapters, and you wind up tied to a poll in the middle of the forest covered in honey down to your skivvies, we'll all know why, and have a damned good laugh at your expense :2T:

No, I'll make it a point to send it to you, DoJ. That way, when Jont launches an attack on your house followed by the Irish/British Chapters, and you wind up tied to a poll in the middle of the forest covered in honey down to your skivvies, we'll all know why, and have a damned good laugh at your expense :2T:

or for once i could pull through and have a laugh at 2t's expense

so I spoke to Nick.

I'm going to go comparing prices around town, see if we can get a better deal. If not, we'll go ahead with making a Pay-pal account for the shirts which you guys will then pay for, and once we have all the money I'll go build myself my new computer and buy Nick a few drinks while laughing at how gullible and stupid you all are we'll order the shirts.

As for the out of Miami-ers. MH will get the shirts for the Texans and she'll distribute it. Skeeter will get his two directly. DoJ and ASC need to tell me how close they live to each other. If it's relatively close, ASC is getting his and DoJ's.

Jont, you'll get the ones for the Brits. According to Nick, I can count on you to get Sonny and Little Lottie's their shirts.

And that's all. Nick will have the shirts at his place, and you'll have to get it from him.

So, clear enough? any questions, comments, concerns?

I say the irish shirts go to SOF. he's been part of the show for years now, and he's always integral to the irish chapter meetups, at which time we can save $$ by having him distrubte them to DoJ, crimson, hopefully ASC (he's gotta come through eventually), etc.

My idea was to give Jont/KOS to him cause he'll see them likely for hsi wedding, but that's not for a while...so ill ask wayne if he thinks he can get them to him before then. If you can get it to jont, you can get it to lottie. Sonny, we'll have to figure out.

Ill cover expenses to AU, i gotta send shit there anyway. TX chapter wont be much at all, and yeah, i can house the locals stuff until the next big meetup.

The design looks alright from the pic, i dig just logo/# with no motto myself, but that's my vote anyway. Im interested to see all our options, and like i told arch, the iron-on was a prototype, long as we get better quality, im down, and $23 or so isnt far off of what we all agreed on, as a range.

This week I'm gonna go bargain hunting, see what's the best quality we can get for the best price (yay capitalism).

the logistics seem to work, and worst case scenario, we'll ship ASC's and Sonny's individually.

If we can get this going by this coming week latest, then we're in good shape. I'll set up a poll to see which design people like best, and then we'll set up the pay pall account.

Now, this is integral: we cannot move on the shirts until everyone has paid. Reason being, we have to pay it in full. So once the account has all the cash, then we can move. So people: try to get the money down soon after the account's set up so we can get this done quickly. We're looking at 20-30 USD per shirt, so plan for that eventuality. Hopefully, I'll try to go lower, but put aside at least $30 to make sure you have enough.

I'll go through, gather, and post all the info for the Texan order. Stilly wants in on this, Endworld, PoD, myself, The Professor, and the Looney. I'll have to check with a few others who don't show their face around here anymore, and then I'll post the order!

Archived