Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, whenever the next order goes in let me know. I have been tight with money due to the surgery and dental appoints and lack of good monies being that I work for the government... but I want a shirt so let me know will ya.

Signal for the name, and 08 for the number and XL for the size.

How cute.

First she tries to mimick my methods in Fight Club, now she's trying to mimic SB's :yawn: to DA8 outside of FC.

At this rate, she'll be pulling a Jax and before you know it she'll be using EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <33333333333333333333.

I've heard that imitation is the highest form of complement, but really, it's become a bit cliche already, Jessica.

Aww, there you go again, Shirley.

Ya see....the girl name thing started specifically as a Cox joke. but, as pointed out in another thread, since you seem to rather enjoy being called by girls name and went so far out of your way to make it obvious, I decided to give you what you wanted.

also: 'shallow and pedantic' doesn't work here. You might want to look up the meaning of words before you start posting things.

Unless, of course, you're going to be the new MM

I post an image and i'm suddenly MM, 2t posts about fifty in a post, and its gold, right-oh arch... And yeah, i love being called girls names, puts me in mind of my ear as a rent boy to french art students....

Either way, you like many things around this forum are boring the pants off me, soon will come the sucking... Which i've a feeling you'll be good at.

hmm, I'm not so sure you are the one who is correct here Joel.

Shallow, would be referring to how you call men by womens names, doing the mimic of Dr. Cox or not, its still shallow in efforts. Dr. Cox is Dr. Cox and only he can really pull off a Dr. Cox.

Pedantic, would be accurate as far as you over analyze that DoJ in fact enjoys being called a womans name, as for I dont know many who do. I can almost bet a good dollar or maybe 2 after payday that he doesn't just love being called a womans name.

So, why dont you be a Nancy and just stop telling everyone how wrong they are all the time.

would that I could, Sig, except it is so damned hard when people around here are wrong so very often.

Shallow? Hardly. Unoriginal would probably work if it weren't for the fact that he ASKED me to do it after the Dr. Cox joke ran thin, and even then this constant 'booo hooo, I'm not beloved like MH or 2Track therefore I must make everyone realize they're really droll' stint is about as fresh as MM's attempt to fight 2Track and meeting with about as much popularity.

And pedantic is simply incorrect the way DoJ used it.

As for the pic thing: I'm detecting a pattern and commenting on it, nothing more. 2Track does it because he's KNOWN to do it. MM used to do it, too. At first they were somewhat amusing. By the end of it they were about as witty as, well...yours.

If I am as irrelevant as you claim I am, just do what SiBob does and ignore me.

Elanor.

Click here if your initial reaction is 'If I'm (DoJ) as irrelevant as you (arch) make me out to be why don't you just ignore me'.

Congrats! Your straw-man argument is getting thin and you are now resorting to reversing an argument. Now, before you do this, Carol, I want you to keep in mind that this will be the continuation of a discussion you know you cannot win. However, in the attempt at some form of 'civility' and keeping this thread on track, just take it

and start a thread, mmmk?

Unless I misunderstood, and you weren't actually talking to me, I don't recall saying in any fashion that you were irrelevant. All I recall saying, and I looked before I posted, was to stop telling everyone that they are wrong all of the time. It just makes your righteous horse look more and more like a shetland pony each time you do it. I am sorry that you don't find me witty, but I have been called worse, and they were probably more accurate than you.

If I misunderstood and you weren't talking to me, then recind the above and have a great day.

Archived