Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, right. im leaving on the 16th, and your theiving country shall steal a day from me en route. so, the 18th.

in other news, im gonna contact this guy tonight/tomorrow to see how much it'll be for smaller orders, and if i can just get ASC's handled.

Heh. There's just no communicating the point that Doop has been packaged as apologiy!!. Well that's okay then, Doop can just stay down under, he prefers the climate anyways.Oh, and Arch? Some fucking leftenant. I expected you to have my back here, man.

KC Lantern, Dousche. the subtracted fanboy points mean epic fail for you. Arch rolls for initiative and gets the shirt, to be delivered to me alongside the rest of my international friends who care

Also- I'm guessing Crim will be with me to pick up the lovely Isa & Co, unless he's working for the man in which case we'll prolly be waiting for him at knock-off and he can pull local tour-guide duty(twice now, I guess).

shit, youll have to excuse the hell out of me if i forgot it, when you announced it in like '05. anyway, im a bigger GL fan than i am supes anyway, so im good with that.

you got a deal, sir, but im still hand-delivering your shirt. your caring friends

who saved hundreds of dollars and didnt have to practically beg their background investigator to get permission to leave the country are gift enough, sir! dont push me on this; ill keep the shirt in my pants the whole flight.

Nick...we COULD just buy ASC's ourselves and ship it over to him as consolation

I was thinking the same thing. Postage is covered on my end; 's no biggie.

As for everyone else...I haven't mailed them out because of the minor mixup but I'm going to the Post Office during Lunch. They all have tracking numbers with USPS, so as soon as they are mailed out, I am going to PM you the numbers so's we know where they are... :crush:

Sorry for the delay, y'all...

Okay, all shirts have been mailed. I PM'd you guys the tracking numbers.

If its any indication with the SS shipping in December, international packages should arrive within 5-10 business days...ppl in the US just might get it by the end of the week.

Anyhoodles, I think that once someone gets their shirt, they needs to take a pic wearing it and post it on here. I know that I am guilty with not doing this, but that will be remedied this weekend, scouts honor! And even if I have to chase Benny, The Chancellor, urma, DK & Meia--they will all have pics in their new hot apparel!!!

bad news for ASC, m'man...

looks like you got left out on this one. its completely my fault, too - wayne paid up damn near a year ago, and i only factored in so many for the amount he paid (him, nanno, doj, crim). I kept thinking i had you in that lot, but looking at the order sheet, it looks like i didnt. Really sorry man, and as soon as i get the next wave of hondonians (ive already got some names that i need to confirm, but have interest - dante, arc, bishop and others), i promise ill make sure to have you in that lot.

Again, really sorry man, my fault.

Nick...we COULD just buy ASC's ourselves and ship it over to him as consolation
pretty much what i'm looking at doing here.

no worries nick, everyone makes mistakes.

and there's no need to go gettin' one done just for me, just put mine in with the next order, i don't mind.

I got my shirt today also. Thanks to Aarty for sending it my way since a certain someone with a signature approaching annoyance who will not be named couldn't be bothered to find mine. It looks great. The logo is awesome an the capitalization on my username is excellent.

Thanks to all ya'll who made this happen. Pictures will be forthcoming!

Archived