Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arch - i would, but im still missing those 2. ill contact acalis' mysapce today, and l'obo & i texted yesterday; she knows the price, just gotta sort out getting it to me.

do you need me to send you SB's latest image, or what do we do with that?

I know, everybody's been talkin' about it for a while)

February 19 - Hondo's t-shirts announced.

10185_r.jpg

March 11 - Michelle Bachelet is sworn in as the first female President of Chile.

in_the_kitchen.jpg

March 24 - Disney Channel's original hit series Hannah Montana premieres, getting the most viewers for a Disney Channel premiere so far.

tatas.jpg

April 2 - Chicago, Illinois hosts WrestleMania 22.

MeanShiek.jpg

April 29 - The Global Night Commute takes place in over 130 cities around the world to promote the visibility of the Invisible Children in Uganda.

clubbing.jpg

May 21 - The Dallas Mavericks beat the San Antonio Spurs in overtime to win the Western Conference semi-finals in the NBA Playoffs.

gay-vilnius.jpg

June 29 - Women vote for the first time in elections for the National Assembly of Kuwait.

_93400_riot.jpg

July 28 - Actor Mel Gibson is arrested for drunk driving in California and launches an anti-semitic tirade.

311-minizoom.jpg

November 30 - Windows Vista, the newest version of operating system from Microsoft, released for volume license customers.

Windows%20File%20Browsing%20Is%20Broken.jpg

December 31 - According to the Met Office, England experienced its warmest year since records began in 1659 with an average temperature of 10.82°C.

2-cold-men-small.jpg

February 10 - U.S. Senator Barack Obama of Illinois announces a presidential bid in Springfield, Illinois.

Golly.jpg

June 1 - A 2100 year old melon is discovered by archaeologists in western Japan

opticalillustion2testicles.jpg

December 10 - Led Zeppelin reunites in London, England, for the Ahmet Ertegün tribute.

band_400.jpg

January 7 - NBC announced The 2008 Golden Globe Awards Ceremony would be cancelled due to the Writers Guild of America Strike. The network says it would announce the winners in a 1 hour news conference.

tumbleweed.jpg

January 29 - A Cold Front plows through the midwest, leaving 14,000 people without power.

fester.jpg

January 31 - Hondo's t-shirts announced.

10185_r.jpg

ok, collected from L'obo, we're pretty much square now.

That ties everything up. i need to double-check sizes/#'s on L'obo, Chief and Ly (Ly got one, yes? im behind here) that's pretty much it, we got the logo and all so we're finally about ready. i wish i coulda raised $ to get Jont/KOS in on it, but mebbe next round.

arch, im off thursday & friday if you wanna go place orders, should hopefully be ready by then.

Archived