Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got nuthin' against having ".com" on there, I think it makes sense. But, personally I don't really have the time to add it right now.

fair enough; any chance you'd have time at all next week? i know you're not owing us any favors, just wanna see if we can make it work, and im still trying to collect from L'obo and Acalis as it is.

right, but im already fronting for a number of people, and until i receive that money, we're on hold. i dont wanna be a dick, but i cant go bouncing checks over this; im already gonna get shafted on shipping these things as it is. i clear him & L'obo, and financially we're set for this order, though id still love to see if we could work a plug for the site in.

hondoscom.jpg?

SB, you're the best. i think it works, but i wanna hear back from the rest of youse who've paid into the project too. DJ, is the image sharp enough, or do you have one, that we could use for the shirts?

im off tomorrow; ill call L'obo again and try to reach acal, if anyone can hit them up on myspace, that'd help too.

can you send it to admin at hondosbar dot com? or really, anything at hondosbar dot com should reach me if its not caught in the spam filter. i can get it to joel before we place our order. thanks again man, i gotta head out but you get :FHD: from me in spirit, and others should feel free to post it for me cause im totally running late.

Archived