Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah yeah, I could do that. I think that's gonna be the most similar to the "Goku-training" thats gonna exist in this world... :cheers:

Na, I was asking if I take the logo and go to someone local to make my T-shirt (and I mean, in the more traditional-cotton and all of that stuff)...

L'obo might be coming by today to square up; im hoping to collect from Chief at saturday's paintball game. Thta's it, by my records: I think Ly got sorted while i was gone, KOS/Jont are looking to miss this round, sadly, the only name i got left is Acalis, who really shoulda just mailed it to me, man. Beyond that, we're a go.

Last-minute fuckup: SB, any chance we could toss a suble ".com" in the corner of the logo? could that work?

oh yeah, totally guys! actually using the shirts to promote the site, that's retarded; what was i thinking?

you can play it off as a jersey if you like, but its still a forum the shirt hails from; i just thought we might be missing out on a way to spread the word 's all, and SB mightve had a way to make it work.

L'obo's not callin back, its just down to her and Acalis, people. I'm so serious about having this done by next week, its not even funny.

well, la dee dah. oh! if he stays more than a week and a half, its a new record for you then, isnt it? you must be so very proud.

*shakes head* im contacting DJ.

L'obo, Acalis - last chance parade, coming to a forum near you, soon.

Alright! Sending over Ly's info and monies for shirt now. And just in time, too.

Also- Nick, I haven't sent the guitar yet as we are Ft. Worth at the moment and guitar-less, but we come back on Sunday, so Monday I promise that myself or Cj will get that guitar sent out your way. Sorry for the wait :(

Ly:

Lycaon

#: 78

Color: black

Size: XXL

Archived