Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

skeet - not really; i keep forgetting to hit up chief. the other names on previous list are contenders, though.

go to the forum's main page, click "Tip Jar", then "Donate" on the top right tab (in green), or just click here. Setup a paypal account the way you would for any proper smut site, and you dont even gotta setup the bank account bit, just pay via credit card, should be easy enough.

quoted for slow aussies.

nick here, by the way.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i take 13 myself but im hoping i can get -13 again, or -13 1/2 like last time. we'll see. thievin' isa...

so, i got a paypal flood yesterday, and here's what showed:

Jumbie - again, need your size/#.

Arch - remind me who all youre paying for? i think its you, skeet & arnah, gimme all your sizes & #'s.

MH - thanks love, got you down for yours & PoD's then, and that shipping is more than ample, youll prolly get some back.

Skeet - cool. you were picking up 2T's or whose again?

good work people; weve got an order of about 27 shirts or so (im up to 7 on my tab alone...*sobs*), so far! besides the details i just asked, we're looking to see if L'obo, Acalis, Ly, StillB, Jont & KOS, and SB & RA join in last-minute.

I picked up 2T's Nick. I offered to pick up CJ's but Rach that prideful texan she is went and hocked a kidney just so she could swat my kind offer away... :misty:

Since the chances Arnah & CJDucky will ever meet are slim I submit:

Skeeter

L

Arnah

L

oooooh my gosh!!! I'm so sorry JayJay. :( Thank you so much!!! I swear I didn't see that part... I'm such a turd. Thank you for the offer <333 As luck would have it I got an awesome check and my raise, so we were able to make the third shirt after I did much convincing to Cj about how badly he had to have one, lol. <33333

PS: If we can do three digit numbers, I would be down for using our member numbers on our shirts.... but we can only have two digits, right?

Don't forget that Cj is back in the game! <3

Ah, that makes sense! ok, so what was his size/# again?

Ray-Ray: i think 3 #'s should be just fine, but check with arch, and lemme know about changes, we should be doing this soon!

Acalis - Can you just mail it? I wanna go see arc but ive no idea when, and i dont wanna chase payments around town.

Ok, so Jax should be here soon - hey, we need to fundraise for those that cant make it, can anyone pick up Stillbored?

Edit: Just had the situation explained to me...I knew I didn't have money for a shirt so I wasn't paying attention to this thread.

But in all seriousness, thank you DoJ. I was actually pretty broken up about not being able to afford one of these...so seriously, FHD and titties. Thanks.

Archived