Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

We totally called it before you were even born!

I doubt it. Wasn't CJ younger than me?

Hmm... :devil:

Let me know how much.

Username: Lycaon

Size: XXL

Number: let me think on it, probably 78 (since both 13 and 21 seem to be taken).

:tulip: Yar.

:p

That'll make it the third number I've been claim jumped on, but yall'd have the money for shirts ready to send sooner than me, so go ahead.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so Ly, MH, Acalis, Evermalice, Newt, Panch, SB/Ruby, L'obo and Isa are among those who vouched but need to square up.

I messaged Oppai, Jont, KOS, few others that didnt reply; we might have to go in without them if it comes down to it.

Im thinking, if i can manage, i might grab LL, 2T, and Chief's, because they all need 'em...tempted to get Newt's too, but im not sure about any of this. Given that, unless anyone else chimes in (where's stillbored?), i say we collect from the names i listed in the first sentence and get this party started, let everyone who missed out try to form a second group or something.

Yes. Yes he did.

he just went and checked, and no monies. he thinks you should check your credit card to make sure it wasnt docked, and then get him his monies.

he understands how that sounds, by the way.

MH: we can wait till next thursday, and if not, we can front, its not a big deal. what about PoD, blackendknight, and stillB tho? oh, and Ly too.

Why is it such a big deal that two people have the same number? Cj is saying he might not even want a shirt (I guess I have been pushing it on him) so you should keep whatever number you want, Ly.

Nick - I will mosty definitely have the money paypal'd to you guys before noon this coming Thursday. If you guys get shirts before then, and someone does front the cost of my shirt, I will reimburse asap for my shirt and their's. Just a little thank you to whomever can help out...

wait, so did the money actually transfer or no, then? cause ill check again, but earlier today, it hadn't come through.

PS MH - its not really that big a deal, especially in different territories and all, i just hate risking the chance of 2 repeating #'s meeting and being forced, by ancient hondonian law, to duel to the death and id rather avoid that bloodshed if possible. but if the # strikes you guys as worth it, its your call!

ah, it showed up over here too, so you're good Isa.

Listen, im picking up for Panch, LL & Newt (no credit cards), and ill ask Chiefy; we should be fine with MH & co by thursday, so that leaves:

Ly

Acalis

stillbored?

L'obo

Skeet

under the "highly interested" section, aside from 2T. I think we can sort it with skeet, but 2T's out at the moment - id love to pick up his too, but im up to 5 people on my tab not including myself, so uh, any takers?

Holy shit I forgot Diedre was preggers!! How's the incubation been for her?

In other news- Nick I didn't realise this whole shirt thing was actually a burgoening thing about to happen. How do I pay for it or whatever? I have a CC, do i just pay to your a/c or something? I'm not even kidding right now, if you teach me how to pay for shit online with my card I'll actually be able to start contributing more to Hondos proper than profanity & gay innenduo.

Archived