Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-Shirts

APANCHALYPSE NOW

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, so Ly, MH, Acalis, Evermalice, Newt, Panch, SB/Ruby, L'obo and Isa are among those who vouched but need to square up.

I messaged Oppai, Jont, KOS, few others that didnt reply; we might have to go in without them if it comes down to it.

Im thinking, if i can manage, i might grab LL, 2T, and Chief's, because they all need 'em...tempted to get Newt's too, but im not sure about any of this. Given that, unless anyone else chimes in (where's stillbored?), i say we collect from the names i listed in the first sentence and get this party started, let everyone who missed out try to form a second group or something.

Hey Nick, I'll see if I can leave the money with Carlos, and next time you go over to visit, you can pick it up from him.

skeet - not really; i keep forgetting to hit up chief. the other names on previous list are contenders, though.

go to the forum's main page, click "Tip Jar", then "Donate" on the top right tab (in green), or just click here. Setup a paypal account the way you would for any proper smut site, and you dont even gotta setup the bank account bit, just pay via credit card, should be easy enough.

Al: uh, that could work, not sure when next illl manage that though - you see Tim/Spiffytee at work much?

CJ is not getting a shirt, Ly. If you don't take 78, no one will have it.

In place of Cj, I am springing a shirt for PoD because she wants one, but with baby coming she has no monies. I'm awaiting her information but I'm going to have it by the time I paypal it tomorrow morning.

Why isn't he getting a shirt? :sad:

We only have enough money at the moment for two, and he said he feels he doesn't really deserve to have a shirt since he doesn't post or anything. He lives vicariously through me when it comes to Hondos, and while in a way he's a big part of it, he says he thinks D would deserve it more.

Nick- what's the each-price on these? I'll see if I can do this from my work PC this arvo otherwise it'll have to wait until I has home internets. Since joel picked up two for down under I'll pick up 2T's & CJ's. Do they both have their numbers in?

PS--Arnah's guilty of the same thing Rach. Hopefully the shirts'll guilt 'em into posting more!!

16.05 USD/shirt.

It's about $18.25 AU

Thanks man. I'll see what I can get done with this tip jar link thingy.

Remember about postage. It's $37 to send a flat rate box. Anything else will depend on weight...unless y'all want to keep it simple and just take the T's with you when you go to Oz...

ALRIGHTY. I am about to pay as soon as I finish this comment, but I figured I would put the information here as well as in paypal for the shirts.

Thanks to my holiday pay and raise, we're gonna have enough money for three shirts! I've convinced Cj to get back in the game. Following is our info:

-Deidre-

Hondo's Screen Name: PictureOfDorian

Desired Number: 13 or 378. (Don't yell at me if these numbers are claimed. Worse come you could use 110, or 10, or something).

Quantity of shirts: 1

Size Desired: L

Shirt Color: Black

-Rachael-

Hondo's Screen Name: MetalHeart

Desired Number: 85

Size Desired: M

-CJ-

Hondo's Screen Name: EverMalice

Desired Number: 29, 08, or 58. Surprise us! We don't care what number.

Size Desired: L

PS!!! I just sent the money via paypal, however, somehow the old address sneaked through even though I selected the new one for shipping. So whoever mails the shirts needs to disregard the one given in the paypal. I can PM whoever that would be with the new address.

we'll worry about mailing them out later.

Skeet? You're getting your shirts in March.

Sound as a pound sir. I should Specify Lge for me & prolly same for Lani.

Also- I need to have a paypal account or something? It asked me to log in.

Archived