Hondo's Bar

American football vs Soccer football

The NZA

Football!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footie. Footie... Footie. ( Soccer. )

Hah.

Nah, but seriously... from what I see of NFL it literally is just commercials and waiting. 2 seconds of violence... waiting. 3 seconds of violence. Waiting. 1.1 Seconds of violence! waiting, still.

Footie is fast ( When there aren't any diving cunts. ) and is magic to watch in my opinion. It isn't as good as it used to be, though. Each player is a walking advertiser now.

Kick the ball to this guy... kick it to that guy... think about kicking... kick to that other guy... kick again... kick... kick to some other guy... kick... kick... slide... dude falls... yellow card... guy gets it... kick... kicks again... kicks... kick to a guy... kicks... outta bounds... guy throws it in... kick... guy gets it... kicks up in the air... ooo, a header... kick... kick...

Now, do that for 4 hours, THEN...

Kicks... kicks to a guy... runs at the goal... kicks hard... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takes deep breath...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final score 1 - 0!

CRAP!!!

Kick the ball to this guy... kick it to that guy... think about kicking... kick to that other guy... kick again... kick... kick to some other guy... kick... kick... slide... dude falls... yellow card... guy gets it... kick... kicks again... kicks... kick to a guy... kicks... outta bounds... guy throws it in... kick... guy gets it... kicks up in the air... ooo, a header... kick... kick...

Now, do that for 4 hours, THEN...

Kicks... kicks to a guy... runs at the goal... kicks hard... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takes deep breath...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final score 1 - 0!

CRAP!!!

But that's exciting!

Kickig and the kicking and the kicking and the pickles and the pickles and the kicking! it's awesome!!!

I get hyped.

Football = grade F

Soccer = grade S for SUPER!

... although I will agree that they should have named it something other than Football.

heh, yeah... i love football though. i can't watch soccer, it does nothing for me. that and that whole GOoOooOoooOooOoOaAaAAAAaAAaLLLLlllL thing is REEeEEEeeeAAaaAaaLLLyY ANNOYING.

:tulip:

i like american football, i really do, its great to play as well, id watch it more i f i could, but its never shown over here, the only matches shown are canadian matches, which reeks of gay, but i love the nfl games... its more an under exposure issue for me than anything else...

go dolphins!!! (they're always my team in nfl games)

• 1 month later...

It's all about soccer...

I'm thinking champions league finals in particular, 1999 Man U/Bayern, 2004 Liverpool/AC Milan. Games that made you put holes in the ceiling

Also... The best player of our era, Zizou, walked into the biggest game possible in the last match he would ever play, and headbutted an Italian... In the CHEST!!?

How kick ass was that?!

• 3 months later...

I was raised in a thrid world country, oldest of all my siblings, and surrounded by uncles.....inevitably, my father would force me to love soccer--and I DO!

I've been playing since i was 7 years old....it's the best sport in the world (aside from volleyball--but that's something else)!!!!!

European, South American and Asian soccer is very different: European soccer is more about tactics and planning, South American is more passion (also African and Caribbean countries) and Asian...well, they can try....but they are a little scared and clueless.

hmm lobo playing vollyball.. niice...

but yeah.. last i can remember about the goaaaaaa...aaaal thing was some seria a show on channel 4 about 7 years ago.. to this day, hearing commentators say it ruins shivers down my spine..

i still stand by my statement of "soccer" football is better.. for one, we don't have to wear padding.. or stop after someone gets tackled....