Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Playstation Network

Hi guys,

This error code when adding funds indicates the card is not being accepted on the network. One reason this may occur is the address on the account needs to match the billing address on the card. If there is any dscreprancy here then there may be issues adding funds.

Additionally if you attempt to add funds a number of times in quick succession (and there was an issue with the address or card number for instance) then you will be locked out for 24 hours for security purposes. Any attempt within this time will prolong the lock out and ability to add funds from the last attempt.

If this is not the case, and you still encounter this error, aside from trying a different card (or voucher cards) you can contact the Support Line and the Network Team will be able to tell you why the card is not working.

For the support information in your region you can have a look here and they can investigate for you.

Edited by Maldron

Yea yea I read that exact same thing on the PSN forum. The card I'm using wouldn't be accepted in my billing info if unless I posted the exact address and PSN customer service is absolutely worthless. I spent my lunch time after picking up tekken and all evening with those ppl and all you get are ancient human beings who don't even know what a video" nor game" is.

Happened when I tried to get the harlequin dlc as well. I'm guessing the network is bogged. It's not like my card hasn't worked before.

Tnx for tryin tho mal ... Olive juice. <3

• 5 months later...

So finally signed up for playstation plus. PSN store has a $10 back for $50 spent currently, and I got in on the last day that they were offering 3 months free, so 15 months of plus for $40. Yay!

Now, question for you PS+ vets. I own Gravity Rush. Gravity Rush is currently free for PS+. If I were to download Gravity Rush, would my save games from the retail card version be recognized by the digital version? I'd be nice to be able to play Gravity Rush whenever, without having to swap cards. I was afraid the vita would treat it as two separate instances, or fuck it up in some way and I chickened out. Anyone know what'll happen?

It should read them as the same save games. My experience is only with PS3 items, but I've had physical disc saves, then downloaded the digital and picked right up where I left off. If it does use a different save it won't mess it up, it'll just use different memory for the digital copy. Nothing different should happen, and more than likely your saves will be read just fine on digital.

• 5 weeks later...

one of the best games of the gen - i almost wanna give loggins a 30 day trial just to grab & play it but honestly a month might not be enough depending on how you go at it, might be cheaper to find a greatest hits copy for the man next holiday or something

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah, short while before....there's a "promotion" section in gmail, that's not spam? i guess i should go check that!

*edit yeah checked under search, pretty much just stuff i'dve seen in my inbox, i guess? nothing for bloodborne there though...

• 7 months later...