Hondo's Bar

Iron Man

Looks like a poor man's Viking > poor man's God of War > poor Man's Conan

Golden Axe 1 & 2 on the megadrive or nothing.

Oh, and Pee-Ess-going to the imax to see this tonight. Maybe I should slept more last night

Edited by Skeeter

Pfft. Australia proper I could give a half-fuck about. S'a cunt of a country and I hate it. Looking forward to Iron Man, lotta non-comic people are even having a pretty positive reaction and a couple've even hit me up for good starting points for further reading. I just skip riiiiiight over Civil war. :FHD:

oh, good! we're attatching things again, thanks jax, for totally helping out our drive space crisis. :FHD:

Iron Man was crazy good; please, please stay after the credits for an awesome finale. Id say it follows X2 and Spidey 2 for bestest Marvel effort so far, but then they had me at Downy Jr.

ps Skeet, a poor man's conan is like saying a poor man's saints row; you're already talking about the hong kong version of something good, you cant get much lower son.

Holy crap, that movie was a comic geek's dream! And it was made even better because it was preceded by brand new trailers for Dark Knight, Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones.

As awesome as that movie was, nothing - nothing - in the entire two hour running time could match the excitement of seeing Samuel L. Jackson walk into the light wearing an eyepatch.

wait, wait: i didnt even rank X1, cause it cant hold a candle to 2. Batman Begins wasnt even on the list of marvel movies! but you're saying you liked spidey 1 better than 2? huh. its not outright crazy, theyre both good films, just not what i was expecting.

Fuckin loved this!

Yeah arc, you're actually the only person I've met who liked Spidey 1 more than 2. Interesting

I liked 1 ok, but I think Spidey 2 is phenomenal.

Anyways, yeah I guess I liked this almost as much as X2 and spidey 2. I liked it a bit more than Bat Begins. I could just watch Downey Jr. talk to those robot arms all day,