Hondo's Bar

Movie & TV Blargh

width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:600px;"> <p><a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/originals">See all the CollegeHumor Original Videos here</a>. </p></div>

• 2 weeks later...

Titanic 3D coming April 2012 for it's 100th anniversary, also Blu-ray! Trailer inside

Gloria Stuart who played Rose in Titanic celebrated her 100th birthday at a private party on Sunday. Ministry of Gossip say the re-release will coincide with the 100th anniversary of the ship's sinking. It's worth noting that James Cameron and Suzy Amis (Cameron's wife) hosted the private party.

"Gloria's so alive, and her creativity, her artistry and the sparkle in her eyes is a challenge to all of us to live as fully and richly as she has and will continue to do as she heads into her 101st year," Cameron said in regards to Gloria's land mark birthday.

ugh, chuck.

it's a shame they couldn't get a winner like bruce lee's corpse onto that shot, really would've brought it together.

for real though, the lineup looks like fun, still haven't seen part 1 but i dont recall anyone speaking about it being any fun, hope this one goes better.

see, and that sucks...a tribute to 80's action clearly doesn't have to be well-written, just fun. it sounds like it didn't even manage that. i wanna say a few of you here said something along the lines of all the characters/cameos feeling too arbitrary or something? what exactly was meh about it? cause bruce alone usually gets me to give these things a shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2cUGz.jpg

I'm throwing money at the screen, but nothing's happening...

Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. Current Sherlock and a fine Morpheus. Not to mention a name so British it shits the queen.

Oh snap! That would be perfect casting. Somewhere there is a former Wizard Casting Call editor losing his fucking mind.

This guy was also in War Horse, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and will be the heavy in the next Star Trek film.

shame-poster_steve_mcqueen1-650x686.jpg

NC-17 flick about sex addiction, by McQueen...thoughts?

I had considered watching it, now I'll wait till it comes out on RedBox or something...Michael Fassbender, full frontal nudity, I don't have to say anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else watching Grimm or Once Upon a Time? Any thoughts?

Expendables doesn't have a thread, right?

anyway, thanks chuck norris

Even if it didn’t ultimately deliver, so much of the first Expendables‘ appeal lay in its promise of no-holds-barred action: big stars, bigger guns, and limitless violence, all topped off with heaping dose of salty language. It’s tough to imagine a tamer, more family-friendly version of the movie having the same pull, and yet if a new rumor is to be believed, that may be exactly what we’re getting with The Expendables 2 — and it may all be Walker, Texas Ranger’s fault.

In a recent interview with the Polish site Gazeta, star Chuck Norris claimed that per one of his conditions for signing on to the project, The Expendables 2 would be cleaning up for a PG-13 classification. (The first Expendables movie received an R for violence and language.)

"With The Expendables 2, you have a lot of hard language in there that means that means that young people won’t be able to see it. I said, I don’t do movies like that. I didn’t do them in the past, I didn’t do them on my TV series. I said, you have to cut out all the language, hardcore language or I can’t do it. So they did, and Expendables is now a PG-13 film so kids can see it."

he's been a bitch since bruce lee kicked his ass, glad the meme's been retired but seriously, the guy sucks.