Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Of course it doesn't sound like the song at all... you're trying to play "Heresy" on an acoustic guitar you fucking moron!  Jesus, what tabs are you gonna look up next, crystal method?... Eh well.... back to trying to get the intro to that Collective Soul song right...

I love the wave o' Euro folk weve had here, fuckin best thing to happen to the board since its inception, to be honest.

What i gotta know is: we gots slang for most other countries, but not most of ya'll. And despite the first word of my name here, i may have Irish descendancy, but im American as they come...even so, how come we all get called yanks?

Granted, civil war was long, long ago but i still consider myself southern...you folks gotta have a better slang to specify!

...and no, not redneck/hick/sister-fucker or some such shit! :D

"Yank"...fell like i ought be sayin gosh, criminey, doo hickey darn heck and alla that yankee talk.

"Ya know, you yanks are alright!" "Next yankee i see, I'll let 'im know." - Rev. Jesse Custer

Being drunk is nice... saw spiderman for teh third goddamn time... eh whatever, cool movie.  I had lots of beers, I either had six or stopped counting at six... think it was the latter, doesn't really make a differnece cause I'm drunk anyways eh, well, now I'll go post in more relevant threads!  :D :D

I hate people who share their incomplete songs over Kaza! You didnt even listen to the damn thing, its only half the track! :D

On a side note - listened to Anna Begins by Counting Crows, the tune where Junker gets his current quote from...really nice, you should listen to it.

To the women of Miami - today makes 2 of you now in the last week who've failed to maintain your automobiles & therefore are unable to keep our booty call appointments.  This is gettin to be a problem.  Aside from the fact one should not ignore the warnin lights on the dash, one must consider that i believe my skill level in this department more than warrants me sayin goddammit woman take a bus or hail a taxi, I'm killin kittens by the dozen here without any argument or this "Why dont you come see me?!" nonsense; let's be reasonable.