Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Guest Yahve

A person cannot be truly of "good" heart unless they make a decision to do so.  This entails defeating an existing option of committing evil.  Unless you are capable of evil, you cannot be good in defeating this temptation.  Thus most of those you think are good are simply too weak minded for any alternative.  Not good people but weak sheep.  In order to be praised you must do something praiseworthy right?  It isnt praise worthy to be a sheep, but it is praiseworthy to turn the other cheek or help your fellow man right?  :D

For additional reference, shutup and see The Vanishing.

I swear to God, it's the Distance Phenomenon.  It's a proven mathematical equation and a key to the very fabric of this reality.

You spot a girl from about 200 feet out, and from what you can see, she's hot.  Great body, couldn't be over 23... nice.  Yet as she gets closer you start to notice the age start to catch up, much like the Doppler Effect with soundwaves & light.  Things start to droop, what was nice blond hair is now apparently blondish-grey.  The nearer she gets, the older she seems to look... by the time she's right next to you, the girl's 82.

head_let_us_freak_3213.gif

smoove_b.gif Smoove B, Love Man

Girl, please allow me to break it down for you.

You are the love of my life, and I would travel to the ends of the earth to prove my love for you. I would fly to Europe in order to personally select the finest champagne for you to drink. I would climb to the peak of the highest mountain to demonstrate that my lower-back muscles are powerful and won't give out. I would weave for you the most comfortable silk sheets ever known to creation.

I am the man for you, and I will make you want to get down and get funk-ass nasty with me. I will make you scream and shout all hours of the night. I will make sweet love to you like no man has ever before.

In addition to all of that, I will wash you.

Every time I see you, you will be presented with a lovely gift. I will give you golden bracelets that shine like sparkles of sunlight on the ocean. I will give you a necklace of pearls that beams like the moon in the evening. I will give you earrings that are more beautiful than a flock of seagulls or some such other type of romantic bird.

You are the loveliest creature in the world, and I promise that I will freak you wild. We will do the freak in the bed. We will do the freak on the floor. We will also do the freak in the bathtub.

At this time, you may desire to know how I will treat you before we freak. Baby, let me put it down for you:

First, I will pick you up at your apartment dressed in a shimmering, gold satin suit. At that point, I will present a gift of a dozen roses to you. Also, I will be polite and not enter your home until you verbally invite me in.

Then we will take a romantic horse-and-carriage ride to dine at the most expensive restaurant we can find. We will eat a meal of boiled lobsters and enjoy greens and fine wine. The waiter will do my every bidding, bringing whatever I ask, be that butter, salt, extra sauce, more napkins, or even an additional serving of boiled lobsters.

There will be bread also.

Next, we will attend an exquisite Broadway musical. We will enjoy the finest singing, dancing and showmanship that is available anywhere. We will be among the upper crust of society, enjoying a night of theater.

Woman, I can't stand it. I want to freak you right here on my desk. Come here and jump on my saddle right now.

When the show is completed, we will return to your apartment, and you will change into a white silk robe. I will then lead you to the balcony of your apartment, which looks out over the city. Your white robe will cascade to the ground underneath you as I run my fingers softly over the smooth skin of your legs. The breeze will send a chill up and down your spine. Next, I will run my fingers softly over the remaining portions of your body, including the arms, neck and hair.

Girl, tell me that you are soaking wet at this stage. I know that you are.

I want to hold you tight in my arms and swear to you that I will be your man forever. I want to look deep into your eyes so you will know by the seriousness of my gaze that I will put a sting in you.

You and me, baby. We will freak crazy.

damn.

"I Am not a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wendy" from South Park.... :D

Well, i hope youre happy. You people went & done it now.

Ya missed Irish Cowboy's Marsh, the water finally dried up today or so, seaped forever into m' carpet.  The sloshin is gone, now only the pugnance remains.  

On an unrelated note, I'd like to annouce the grand openin of Irish Cowboy's Shithole.  Bring the kids, smell the likes of ass incarante, and happily flee home to your non-urine/feces scented homes.  

:D

"The funnest way to commit suicide would be to jump off something, plain and simple.  Real high, like skydive and dont pull the chute, that should be a fucking trip."

"Yeah, but I'd go for something cooler, ok, ok, if I were to commit suicide, I mean, if life were to be that shitty and I'd go that nuts and all, I'd get some guns and attack a police station, John-Woo style.  I'd not aim to kill though, cause I just want to have a bit of fun, not really hurt anybody."  

"Nah, I'd run in with a katana, just because it would be so odd and funny for a guy to attack a police station or like, try to rob a bank with a katana... or maybe like, a 6 foot claymore from a  rennaisance fair or something."

"See, you get some other suicidal people, you know, find em somewhere, anywhere then you all go buy melee weapons, maces, broadswords, axes, the whole deal, even armor, and just run around pillaging the city untill the cops take you down!"

The fact that I partook in this conversation while I was actually sober can't be a good thing...

Dear bacchus:

The next time my toilet overflows & unleashes gallons of poopy water on m'floor, im waitin till a chunk floats by & beamin you with it, 'cause you didnt fill out the @#$%in work order that mornin i asked you to.  

I also asked for an ark. Still waitin.  Dont make me fling my poo at you.   :D

- love, Irish Cowboy

things that happen when there is lack of sex and niether one of you are trying to think....

::Stares at the person infront of her for an hour..::

::cold sweat falls down your face::

You: So yeah...and we are going to doooo what?

Other person: umm that is why we are sitting here

You: So the purpose of me coming over is to do what?

Other person: eeehhh I dunno ::glimses at the bedroom::

You: Ok if you wanted sex why did you tell me?

Other person: ::uncomfortable silence:: I ummm

You: what you what?

Other person: ::trys to jump your bones like a man outta prison::

Intermission..... :D

"I'm guilty too!"

"All right, oh yeah, all right, oh yeah, allrightohyeahallrightohyeahallrightohyeahOH!"

"But you left me far behind!"

"Down in a hole... feelin' so small, Down in a hole, losin' my soooooul"

"More human that human, more human than human...."

"My name is kiiiii.....  ::everyone at the concert leaves::"

:D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.....so then I said if you are going to enjoy the pleasure of the log ride, you've got to leave that inflatable banana behind.  :p

I'm listening to a compilation tape I made of songs off Lamacq's Evening Session. I put 'Heaven is a halfpipe' by OPM on it. Did I used to like this song? God help me!  :angry:

All you can eat breakfast buffet at a strip club!?!?!??! ARE YOU INSANE!?  I couldn't fathom that!  What? She's up there on the pole as you add some chocolate to your milk?  Or wash down those healthy eggs with some OJ?  No!  This can't be!  My head would explode!  "Yes, I'll have a lapdance, and some cherrios."  Imagine eating fruit loops, or cookie crisp, or, god, or cinnamon toast crunch, even fruity pebbles while some chick is dancing around naked in front of you!  You have like, a little bib on, and you butter yout toast, maybe have an apple, or other fruit to make it a balanced breakfast... it's mad!  Mad I tell you!  MAD!  Am I really expected to eat some ego waffles while a girl is up there straddleing my pal's face!?  That has to be illegal!  I'm calling the fucking cops on that place, cause there's no way you can sit down and have some fucking nesquick with a grapefruit in a strip club...  This has to be stopped, the natural order of things has been tampered with... Are you... laughing? What the fuck?  Do you think... do you think this is a game!?  There are people out there eating fucking pancakes with good 'ole aunt jemima's syrup on them, and eating biscuits with strawberry jelly on them while they're 3 feet away from a girl's twat!  ::Head explodes::

here comes your man, here comes your man, here comes your maaaaaaaaaaan, here comes your man....

4 leches!??!?!??  For those of you living in miami, somewhat knowledgable of cuban culture, you know this is fucking impossible.  3 leches is just fine, but 4 is just a physical impossibility!  Once you try to add more that 3 leches, the world like, fucking implodes or something.  These morons at the restaurant are trying to go againt the natural order of things, adding a 4th leche.  They don't know the implications of such a thing!  Bullshit I say!  There's only 3 leches in there and they know it.  hell, the way those bastards operate I'd say they're slipping em by with only 2.  One day I will get them to admit that there is no 4 leches, never was, never will be.  And if there is some crazy fuck with a laboratory in his basement who is mad enough to try and add a fourth leche well then.... then god help us all.

:kitty: Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow :kitty: ........I just saw the commercial....

:D