Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

..i had somethin clever & witty to say here, but Mariam's watchin "Dogma" a few feet away, and i forgot...

its the part where Chris Rock's goin on bout bein the 13th apostle, so ya know.  Dogma might not be the best of Kevin Smith's Jersey films, but its got its parts.

It's the Time of the Preacher.  God help us.

Join a young Texas minister with an unholy power, a woman who wants to be a killer, and a vampire drunk on blood and whiskey - for the wildest, darkest, fastest ride of your life.

Monthly by Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon & Glen Fabry.

From VERTIGO comics.

"N: No! Radiohead don't want anyone else involved in that little thing they've got going on. Their thing is: Don't look at us. Don't photo us. Don't interview us. In fact, don't listen to our music. Where does it end? It ends with Thom Yorke saying I've written the most fantastic piece of classical music ever but the only way you can hear it is by jamming a jack plug into my ear."

heh, as much as I like Radiohead those Oasis guys sure tell it like it is...

On an unrelated note, DrunkenDeities Inc would like to remind you that, while Blargh is a fine, fine place to up your post #, one ought to wait for others to randomly spew out nonsense before postin the 2nd, 3rd etc time in a row...

Those wishin for other quick ways to "level up" their post #/rankin should play The Movie Game.

Now that I sit here & think about it.  I could do that.

I could grab her by the back of her head, wrap her hair around my hand, pulling back with all my might.  Then, I could leap up and Rock-Bottom her face first through the plate glass kitchen table in her dining room.  Maybe then I'll be more relaxed....  Yeah... I feel more relaxed already.

Alright, see... it's called the "Houdini"...  You're doin' a girl from behind right?   Ok, see, when you're about to finish... you pull out, spit on her back and say "ok, I'm done".... then let her turn around and BOOM!  right in the face!

:ill:

I once let a buch of locusts free in 6th Form College (sort of an accident  ;)  )

Thought I was gonna get a bollocking but instead the principle laughed his arse off. The funniest thing was when I heard a girl describing them to someone as huge lizard-like things, like, 8 inches long. Silly bint.

areyoustuckinthemiddle(weyohweyoh)

areyoubroke(yeah)areyoudown(yeah)

areyoubroke(yeah)anddown(yeah)andbroke(yeah)anddown(yeah)

stuckinthemiddle(weyohweyoh)

stuckinthemiddle(weyohweyoh)