Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I'm drunk again.... plastered really...  Half a bottle of whiskey and a couple of beers, isn't that a fuckin lot?   I cant even tell any more....  Three drunken nights in a row?  That cant be good...  Uh, I have an excuse today!  It's cinco de mayo!  Mexican indepencance yeah, um, go mexico or whatever...  Was gonna drink tequila, but god dammit it's so bad I just couldnt, had to drink whiskey instead.  Umm, I'll be sober tomorrow, my body cant take it for that damned long, it was quite mad at me today, so I decide to go easy on it and drink whiskey rather than tequila... gee, that's going easy on your body, drinking one form of hard liquor rather than another....  Bah, damn these long-winded drunken posts!  Cant shutup when Im drunk I tell ya, I just talk on and on and on and on and on.  Cant stop.  Nope, just keep on talking and talking.  Yup, I reckon I talk a whole lot when Im drunk.  My posts are way too long.  This very post will be too long.  Peopl will read it and be like "Shit, this is too fucking long, I wish he'd stop typing"  and somebody else would say "I wish eveyr time he drank he wouldnt feel compelled to post pages and pages of text about his experience."  And I would agree with them.  There is no goddamn reason for me to type this much tonight.  It's rediculous, I wouldn't stand for it.  Drink half a bottle of whiskey and post a goddamned ten page stream of consioucness tirade?  Stop fucking typing is what I'd say!  Just shut the hell up already!  We dont care how much you drank!  Stop wasting our bandwidth!  4:30, it's time to frickin sleep, but I dont want a hangover so I'll wait till I'm done with this jug of water, which is why I spend so much time posting.  See, it all makes perfect sense.  

"it was the best of time.... it was the... blurst of time?

You stupid monkey!"

:ill: :D

"You want me, well fucking well come and find me

I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches

And nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing"

Goddamn, these radiohead guys make the most random shit sound cool, soon they'll realize that all they have to do is sing the dictionary.

"No matter how I think we grow

you always seem to let me know

it aint working, No it aint working

and when I try to walk away you

hurt yourself to make me stay

this is is crazy this is crazy"

Lauren Hill

this is my depression song.. aahhh the wonders of PMS.. lmaoooo

NOW SOMEONE PASS ME MY CASHEW'S....my comfort food...

:emotions:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Mariah Carey's not pretty, bullshit bullshit.  Typical chick, all jealous of a fine lookin woman that can sing, two qualities you dont posess.  

Even the horse you rode in on is ugly.

OMG~!!!!!! ITS 4 AM AND I CAN'T GET TO SLEEP!!!! I HAVE RUSH AT 8 AM DAMN IT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT AT THE DAMNED TABLE!!! :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  I WANNA SLEEP!!!!

This fuckin mosqito wont die.

Ive tried to smoke it out with incense after nearly an hour of chasin it around (it has thermal-optic camoflouge, by the way, and i had an hour to kill), ive done my best to encourage it to try guyanase, but it fuckin prefers white meat over dark.

Meanwhile, my legs/feet are itchy & its rather well-fed.  Fuckin thing, my marsh is long gone, fuck off! :D