Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

"An anarchy T-shirt???  God dammit, tell me you're wearing it for comedic value.... It's from hot topic!!! Goddamit you bought an ANARCHY T-shirt at fucking sunset place!!!  You think blink 182 is a punk band dont you?  Give me that skateboard, you don't even know how to use it... and for chrissakes take that dumb crap out of your hair, you look like something out of big trouble in little china.  A misfits shirt eh?... Maybe there's some hope for you yet... name one misfits song... ah, I thought so...  Tell you what, block MTV from your cable, burn your cd collection, and listen to nothing but this all week, no, no Y-100, just this.  ::Hands dumbass a less than jake cd::  may god have mercy on your soul."

I hate to sound like a high and mighty music snob or something, but if everything you wear, everyone you hang out with, and everywhere you go revolves around a certain genre of music, goddammit the least you can do is actually listen to said genre and maybe know a bit about it!

E - "alright Yahve...look, I have -15 resistance to fire.  And everyone in that freakin' room is a fire lord.  I won't be able to last in there."

Y - "Come on man, just hit them & leech your life back.  You'll be ok, lesgo!"

E - "dammit..."

::Lil_Chiefy the Paladin & SuperSmashBros the Barbarian enter the lair of Mephisto.  Both take 2 steps forward.  All of a sudden, 23 flaming meteors begin to sound their ominous fall towards them.  Chiefy turns & runs like a bitch.::

E - "Crapcrapcrapcrapcr-"  ::BANG::

::Not realizing he was running directly into Mephisto's face, Meph quickly turns his lvl75 barbarian mercenary into goo::

E - "That's another $50K to res that faggit!  Why's he alwa-" ::BANG::

::The meteors finally hit their target, and turn Lil_Chiefy's lvl78 ass into baked alaska.  Yahve watches his comrade fall, once again, and begins to think that chopping on Mephisto's rear isn't such a great idea::

Y - "Oh crap..."  ::The Flame Lords come out of the shadows and begin to roast SuperSmashBro with 18 FireWalls.  Not knowing which way to run, SSB quickly assumes the Obi-Wan position as his body explodes::

E - "That wasn't much fun man."

beating of a high school Janitor...

mop mop mop all day long mop mop mop while I sing this song going to wax the floor going to make it shine going to take off the spray paint with turpintine....oh no nooo don't use hit me with the mop....::beating and screams of agony are heard in the background::

I hate that point in the night when you realise you're up so late there's no point even trying to get any sleep anymore cos you've an early start and you know, just know, the next day is gonna be hell....and I'm supposed to be going to a rock concert tomorrow?

"Greasy insomnia, please release me..."

What's up with all these bands that misspell their names...Limp Bizkit? Linkin Park (who I'm quite sure chose their name so as to be right beside Limp Bizkit in record shop racks)? Stain'd? Puddle of Mudd?

What's next, they gonna bring out a compilation album, "Spelling Sux, Illiteracy Roolz!"?

Guest Aunt Flow

Its not 4 little skulls.... There are clearly four SHEEP  :baa:  .  Sheep herding the sheep, that's what PSA's do.

:werd:

This one's for Irish:

"There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."

Mark Twain  (1835-1910)

"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman."

Jack Handey  (1949-)

vodka rules!!!!  Little tipsy right now, pretty good day, two and a half good movies and some liquor, story of my life...  Dammit, yes, I know that I tear off bread as I eat the burger, I've done it for as long as I can remember, now leave me alone!  And yes, you can have the extra bread!  :ill: :D