Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

'Ode to Chrissy Weldon, Local Headcase' by KoS

That bobblehat, cardy, cycling shorts combo is soooo not working for you girlfriend,

As you push your dog in its pram, depriving it of its little exercise,

Is it shitting in there as you stand outside shops you're barred from,

You call in for a can of dogfood....they say she feeds the dog steak,

And the dog food is for....well you don't need it spelled out do you?

I sometimes think, What do "they" know? then realise they know more than me,

You know, "they" being a collective and all....but back to Chrissy,

I wonder when was the last time anyone tried to effect conversation with her,

Rather than trying to rid themselves of her foul distraction,

I don't know if there's enough marbles left up there to even complete a sentence,

But it keeps playing over and over in my head, my imagined words for her:

"Rich people are eccentric Jack, I'm crazy."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:::thinks to herself:::

damn all that tequilla....ooh look Strawberry Kiwi Tea..hhmmm

:D

I wanna see your angeleyes...."Lime"

Ring ring ring omg look its the 80's and they say they want there music back....

"Tenna called again, asking me if I wanted to go dancing.  I laughed cruelly at her.  After about ten minutes of this laughter I told her, for the hundreth time that I have no time for going out, let out for doing a mad jig to sound.  She's been sliding music discs under my door in her secret hours.  That's one of the few things that gets a smile out of me these days.  I'll have to remember, once this work is all done and I have enough time to play human being again, to buy Tenna a monkey.

Things have gotten weird.  That's about all I can say about that at the moment."

i feel sick

"Oh, lookit me, Im LeakyBucket and Junker! I'm soooo special, i gots to get the last word in on Blargh! I'm sooo pretty..."

Argh mustnt lock thread, must be presenetable...for Steeempy...

...go on, ya twats, make me late for Crime class! It's all your fault! :emotions:

e·gal·i·tar·i·an   Pronunciation Key  (-gl-târ-n)

adj.

Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.

It's what liberal, in the Locke/Mill sense, used to mean, before it became a label for treehuggers with extremist agendas.  I must fit this rarely-used term into the Patroits somehow.

why is it that female characters always loose in video games?

i mean goddamit the other day my friend james and i were playing fucking streetfighter or some shit and the female character ALWAYS LOOSES

I mean GODAMMIT why are women always the weaker sex, we didn't get the right to vote, we had to do everything for our husbands, we couldn't have a career we were so OPRESSED and this is the year 2002 dammit and female VIDEO GAME characters can't even win..what the fuck is this?

Burn you stupid fucking toy soldiers!  God dammit!  Raid isn't flammable enough!  Get the hair spray!  Ow!!! fuck!!! too flammable!!!  Ah, hell use it anyways.... ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ok, cut.  ::Runs around with burning hand, tosses can across yard::  Why?  Oh, god why?  

Fucking high quality plastic wont melt like it used to.  These new fangled toy soldiers suck.

God damn my hand hurts.    :scared:

2.5 Liter, dual-overhead cam, chain driven, 24 valve (4 valve per cylinder) 6 cylinder engine in Vee formation, positioned horizontally in the engine bay.  Variable intake valve timing and polished upper intake manifold and throttle body using the Extrude Hone process to provide the most efficient flowing air through the butterfly valves into the cylinders.  Mated to a five speed close ratio gearbox which drives the front wheels to a maximum stock horsepower of 200 and maximum peak torque at 183 lb-ft, all taking place at 6000 RPM.

2.jpg

Electric Slide!

"You can't feel it.   (three steps left)

It's Electric!          (three steps right)

Funkywunkywunky.

You can't hold it     (right foot back, step)

It's Electric!           (left foot tap)

Funkywunkywunky.  (kick right foot over)

But you know it's there!  (clap!)

And going everywhere!"   (skip 3 times left!).............

So....so far there's 151 of us, and a lil over 9,000 posts..not bad, since we only opened doors in early december.  

As the strategit map illustrates, we've deities in several continentes now, tho my best efforts to recruit anatartican eskimos has been a dismal failure. Racist bitches.

Most users ever online was 14 on Mar. 01 2002,22:09

I wonder if/when we'll ever beat this? Truth is, we've only had 10 legit members on once as far as ive seen, those extra 4 or so were my, uh, representatives helpin out, till Yahven pointed out that it's a shallow victory if we need to call in the trolls.

So, if we get more continents covered (so far its N & S America, Europe, and Australia last i checked), primarily that small one called "Asia", i figure ill just toss Yahven into an "eskimo bitch" group to make the circle complete.