Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

In today's edition of "Where are they now?", an uncanny look at Da Cap'ns first grrl after Taiena tay that first ho:

minger.jpg

Many Cutler Ridge folks judged the love he shared with Jessica Childers' mom, but it couldve moved a mountain, at least a few inches.

Note to Blargh posters: :lecture:

Writing replies in italics does not mean it is not a reply!

This little habbit was tolerable while it existed only in Nick sneaking it in occasionally when he couldn't stop himslef but his disease seems to have spread to other members of the board who have never done this in the past. We need to nip this in the bud people!

Blargh will never be the same if we don't abide by the one simple rule that she asks! The whole point of it is the freedom the thread offers in the poster knowing that no one will be allowed to respond to what they say.

may I suggest that if you feel obligated to respond to what a member has posted, then PM them! For Instance, I plan on PMing Nick later saying How fucking cool those new avatars are and that I want one!

The only reason I am not PMing this now is that I don't feel like sending PMs to a million people individually.

:beg:

you know what I love about blargh?

it's a thread. on an online forum. it's random. and part of being random is that there can be UNrandomness, paradoxically.

again, it's also a thread. on an online forum.

just musing late at night when i should be sleeping.

ps vote for me how can you resist??

tm5.jpg

im actually not listening to the GZA at all. that was like 13 hours ago.

i was listenin to "im a hustler" remix of cassidy & mary J, but only cause i think its funny that cassidy sucks so hard, hsi remix is better cause he's not on it as much.

Mary J isnt doin shit right now either.

A quick look at the "evolution" of hip-hop

1991/92

Tribe Called Quest: Low End

Black Sheep - Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Solid efforts from Cypress Hill, De La Soul....

Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother (T.R.O.Y. is one of the all time greatest rap songs)

Dr Dre - The Chronic...

Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle

Wu Tang Clan - 36 Chambers

Nas - Illmatic

Common Sense - Ressurection

Notorious B.I.G. - Ready to Die

Gangstarr - Hard to Earn, a lot more

fast forward to 2005:

a number of Lil Jon productions

Chingy - some shit or another

"Pitbull" tries to represent miami :love:

50 Cent - The massacre :gay:

the dirty south continues repeating the same shit about ice and rims like there's no other fucking things worth rapping about

oh yeah, and Common dropped a decent album, not his best but shined brilliantly when compared to all the commerical shit.

shit's starting to look up again, but its gonna be a while till its nearly as good as things were 10 years ago.

Testing out this signature thing I'm jumping on the bandwagon to. pretty nice. I get to pimp out the new Idlewild cd (well, I dunno if it's new in the UK but it aint even out in the US yet, I had to download it.) It's the best stuff they've ever done IMO and I love their other stuff. Download the song I'm listeng to!!!

Check out a thread in the music forum called 'british music', we'd been talking a lot about Idlewild's newest on there...

I feel like crap and thats even before I'm off to work, perhaps I shoulda got more than 4 1/2 hours sleep on Saturday and Sunday nights. :love:

Edited by King Of Snake