Hondo's Bar

Breaking Bad

The NZA

S5E1 is a win all the way around. That last scene was just perfect (especially for us Skylar haterz). But the best scene?

fc2.jpg

100421-icp-magnets.jpg

Plus, her face annoys me.

This. Plus she had an affair w/ Ted. And she made Walt return Walt Jr.'s badass ride. Seriously, that kid needed a win and she fucked him and emasculated Walt simultaneously. And she's just a ball buster in general. Do I really need to go on?

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Pinkman, bitch.

A lot of questions raised this episode. Thoughts on S5E3:

Is Walt intentionally driving his wife crazy? Did he manipulate Jesse into breaking up w/ that chick? Can Walt really "handle" Mike? WIll Walt stand for this "legacy cost" for long? Is this B&E pest control crew really gonna quit the game for easy money or are old habbits gonna die hard and cause trouble for the 'Sirs' later on? And why is this Todd guy getting face time--is it an intro to a character that will play a bigger part later on in the season?

Nice to see Dumb & Dumber get a scene in the music store.

• 2 weeks later...

Motherfucking Todd.

You knew things weren't gonna end well for that kid when you first saw him, but honestly I'd forgotten about him until those last few seconds of the episode.

Such a great episode. The Lydia and Hank sequences were fantastic and the train heist itself was masterfully done suspense. Jesse Pinkman? More like Jesse James.

Heh. Good point, Panch.

Also, regarding the series universe time frame...

Is it bothering anyone else that all four of the previous season only took place in the span of one year? I don't think they mentioned a time frame anytime prior, but for some reason it seemed like it would've been longer than a year between the pilot and S5E4. It's not a huge deal, but it just plays a little false to me. I was thinking the series spanned about 2 years. And now S5 alone is going to span one year? Eh. Whatever.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin