Hondo's Bar

Breaking Bad

The NZA

I've been thinking, and maybe I'm way off base here (and I'm sure I'll be promptly assured so if it be the case), but what if all of these AMC shows exist in the same universe? Hell On Wheels comes first of course, followed by Mad Men. then Breaking Bad. The icing on the cake would be in the series finale, Walt, as a final act of his full transition into super villain (Oh spoiler! :sarcasm:), unleashes a chemical of his own creation upon the world creating zombies..... we all know where that leads.

I've been thinking, and maybe I'm way off base here (and I'm sure I'll be promptly assured so if it be the case), but what if all of these AMC shows exist in the same universe? Hell On Wheels comes first of course, followed by Mad Men. then Breaking Bad. The icing on the cake would be in the series finale, Walt, as a final act of his full transition into super villain (Oh spoiler! :sarcasm:), unleashes a chemical of his own creation upon the world creating zombies..... we all know where that leads.

I was pretty sure that it was on this thread that I saw it, but maybe not, so I guess I'll say it: There is blue meth in The Walking Dead. Meryl was a fan. I guess before the outbreak, it had made it's way all the way from New Mexico to Georgia.

god, i wanna make an ASC joke here so bad now :2T:

Why I oughta...+1 you bastard.

I was pretty sure that it was on this thread that I saw it, but maybe not, so I guess I'll say it: There is blue meth in The Walking Dead. Meryl was a fan. I guess before the outbreak, it had made it's way all the way from New Mexico to Georgia.

smiley-shocked016.gif

Edited by alive she cried

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

What this guy said...

smiley-shocked016.gif

I guess it wasn't in this thread that I saw it, cause no one else here seems to have seen it.

Anyway, Walt isn't going to be the cause of the outbreak, at least not in the sense that he will development the pathogen. He's a chemist, and that would take an incredible biologist (a well-funded team of biologists, actually). The show hasn't been 100% scientifically accurate in a lot of the technical stuff. Methylmaine wouldn't make meth blue, for example, that's just a plot device. But it's been faithful enough to the spirit of science that they wouldn't suddenly turn Walt into some kind of Jimmy Neutron character that could do world class scientific work in a field he's not trained in, by himself, on the run, in under a year. The show is too smart for that. No, whether the pathogen could be created by someone (or someones) else, and the story has them intersect...that's possible.